Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jessica B.
I go there once a month, the one thing I #alwaysget is a #burritobowl just because the tortillas for the tacos are warm and by the time they wrap up and I would like to eat them there.... they are cold. I don't know about you, but they should still be warm! The bowls are fast and the options to put what you like or to try is good. love the idea #InfluensterBowl
John M.
Rochester, NY
Chipotle takes "fast food" to another level. Their stance on "quality" and sustainability is refreshing to see in the food industry. I've never had a bad meal from Chipotle. They are consistently good. It's well worth the price for the amount of food you get.
Mackenzie O.
Living in San Antonio has given me an idea of how much better real Mexican food is than these types of places. The portions are way too big and are actually not as healthy as everyone believes they are. The food is not unique. It can be nice for a quick stop with friends, but I'd stay away for the most part.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Did you know that Chipotle is the largest purchaser of organic black beans in the United States? This company strives to make delicious food while also taking into account environmentally-safe practices, and they do it well. Try a burrito bowl with cilantro lime rice as an alternative to the traditional wrap.
Ana R.
Up until a few weeks ago, I'd never had chipotle. If heard of it cuz I had friends who went there a lot but I never had. Finally went and I liked it. I had the burrito with carnitas and it was really good. Their guacamole is so good! Chips and guacamole are my favorite. Always leave with one to snack on later.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, I'm not a gluten-free-grass-fed-free-range only kinda gal. If it tastes good and happens to have some socially- positive benefits too, then right on. But fresh cooked meats, sweet tomatoes and salsas -- the whole burrito wrapped up and ready to go is a healthy, fresh and quick meal that can't be beat.
Angela R.
Pittsburg, CA
I love Chipotle! I love how I can be able to choose what ingredients I want in my burrito, burrito bowl, and/or tacos!

A service of there's that I use a lot is making my orders through the website. When you go pick up your order, you don't have to wait in line! All you do is walk straight to the register :)
Addie G.
My family loves to eat at Chipotle, however, I don't. Even though it is organic and so said healthier than other places, I don't like the food. Even if I ask for the food to be not spicy, it's still too spicy for me... :/
Jennifer P.
Chipotle is my favorite place to eat. The food is just sooooo full of flavor; coming from a latina that means a lot. My favorite dish is in between chicken tacos and the chicken burrito bowl. Just writing this makes me hungry haha! I love that the food taste fresh too. I have a friend who works at Chipotle and she tells me that they change the oil they cook with daily. Tell me again what other chain restaurant does that? Not many. I just love chipotle and I will be eating it for a looooooong time.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
You can really taste the fresh ingredients. The layout is similar to Subway, where you choose what you want in your burrito or bowl as you go. The chicken is pretty good, and the prices are good too! Go to college kid restaurant. Also has beer and wine which is interesting.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?