Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Crystal K.
I've been going to Chipotle for years now. My favorite thing to get is their vegetarian burrito. You get free guacamole on it instead of meat and the price can't be beat. I always have leftovers- they're huge! They taste delicious too. The service is great. This is one of my favorite places to grab food at.
brianna g.
Everett, WA
I love it you guys got to go her if you guys like tacos then this is the place for you.!!!!!!!!! Really excited to get some today . There are no Con just Pro. My fav it the burrito. And I hope you will give it a try. I recommend to everyone for a go to lunch.
Vivian G.
I absolutely loveeeee chipotle not only because they have great tasting food but they are totally about buying quality ingredients! i love knowing that a popular franchise restaurant cares where they're food and ingredients are coming from. If you haven't watched the chipotle documentary on netflix watch it .
Addie G.
My family loves to eat at Chipotle, however, I don't. Even though it is organic and so said healthier than other places, I don't like the food. Even if I ask for the food to be not spicy, it's still too spicy for me... :/
Ana R.
Up until a few weeks ago, I'd never had chipotle. If heard of it cuz I had friends who went there a lot but I never had. Finally went and I liked it. I had the burrito with carnitas and it was really good. Their guacamole is so good! Chips and guacamole are my favorite. Always leave with one to snack on later.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
You can really taste the fresh ingredients. The layout is similar to Subway, where you choose what you want in your burrito or bowl as you go. The chicken is pretty good, and the prices are good too! Go to college kid restaurant. Also has beer and wine which is interesting.
Jessica B.
I go there once a month, the one thing I #alwaysget is a #burritobowl just because the tortillas for the tacos are warm and by the time they wrap up and I would like to eat them there.... they are cold. I don't know about you, but they should still be warm! The bowls are fast and the options to put what you like or to try is good. love the idea #InfluensterBowl
Yesenia G.
San Pedro, CA
Wow I tried it for the first time last week yes i know what have I been missing out on. U evil people have been depriveing me lol.seriously though my friends took me here I decided to go for the flour tacos
With everything on them it was amazing!!!
Great food and iam craving it now just by looking at it lol
Miranda b.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg, i had chipotle for the first time about a week ago; i fell in love. Everything tasted so fresh and good. The steak was cooked to perfection. Wasnt hard or over cooked very tender. My favorite is the burrito bowl. Fills you up and has so much flavor when you add beans, rice, quac, lettus and the hot sauce.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, I'm not a gluten-free-grass-fed-free-range only kinda gal. If it tastes good and happens to have some socially- positive benefits too, then right on. But fresh cooked meats, sweet tomatoes and salsas -- the whole burrito wrapped up and ready to go is a healthy, fresh and quick meal that can't be beat.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?