Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
This place is one of the best fast food places in my area. They are all friendly and you always get a good vibe when you walk in. And their food is absolutely delicious. Very flavorful and the cost iis not expensive either. The staff is very friendly and they always have smiles which makes for a great atmosphere
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
I'll admit that the first time I tried Chipotle it wasn't right for me. But no one told me about the bowls. Instead, I tried the tacos. You really don't get a good value with those. The bowls, however, are amazing. It's a fantastic value and you can customize it in a variety of ways. The steak is my favorite by far. Fresh ingredients. The chips are amazing.
Meg H.
Lafayette, LA
Not only do I love Chipotle, but this company's commitment to quality and all-natural products make their food even more desirable. The food is always fresh, simple and prepared just for that customer. I have an appreciation for chains that will make their food in front of their customers, a true transparen't act.
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Ever since moving out here to WA state.. we haven't been able to really find a mexican restaurant w/burritos that can come close to the restaurants we had in the bay area. After trying several restaurants, we tried out the newly opened Chipotle spot in the next city over. It was our first time hearing about it so we tried it & boy were we hooked. Their lime/cilantro rice is amazing!! My fave is the carnitas burrito.. I can't eat any of the other meats because.. my mouth can't handle spicy foods :(
Samantha D.
Grass Valley, CA
For anyone that suffers from a Gluten and/or Dairy Allergy or has attempted to eat out while on the Paleo Diet, you know how hard it is to enjoy a meal on the go. Chipotle makes it easy to walk in the door and not stare at a menu of foods that you can't touch. Not to mention how super tasty and fresh the food is.
Bobbi K.
TEMPE, AZ
I love Chipotle! It's definitely fast food, but it's fast food done well. The meat is high quality and the food is made fresh. The prices are great too, comparable to a combo from any drive-through.
I also like their business practices. A fair percentage of produce has to be locally sourced, the meat is naturally raised and the company has great community involvement.
Vel A.
I love there fajita burritos i love that you can custom your burrito as well. My husband and i finally got our kids to enjoy the food from here we usually just get them a side bowl of rice and side bowl of chicken and they are happy. I would say this is not much for kids unless they enjoy this kind of food my kids are picky and they do not have much choosing for kids
Prima S.
I don't know why, but when I was in high school, Chipotle was the hype. I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately they don't have a lot of options for vegetarians or pescetarians. Maybe it's the meat that makes everyone crazy for Chipotle. I didn't find anything that great about the vegetarian menu. I think Baja Fresh has more options. One good thing is that chipotle has large portion sizes. I can only finish half of their burritos.
Aliza M.
Ithaca, NY
I am actually actively addicted to Chipotle and go there probably a minimum of once a week because their food is just so amazing and always tastes so good. Thought it may seem like they have a limited number of ingredients, slight variations in what I order give a completely different taste and feel to my meal.
Vivian G.
I absolutely loveeeee chipotle not only because they have great tasting food but they are totally about buying quality ingredients! i love knowing that a popular franchise restaurant cares where they're food and ingredients are coming from. If you haven't watched the chipotle documentary on netflix watch it .
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill