Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Marina R.
I looooove this place with a passion. It's so amazing.
But there are a few problems (at least for my location)
- they always try to hoc you less food for more money and I always call them out on it. Half a scoop of rice?? When I'm paying for a full scoop?? NO
- burritos seem to be getting smaller and smaller. :(
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I enjoy eating at Chipotle Mexican Grill. I eat there at least once a month. I like that I can decide what to put on my food and it is made in front of me. It is affordable and good quality. My favorite item on the menu is the burrito bowl and salad with chicken.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I remember I used to go here when they were good and weren't under controversy. I loved this place a lot however I found it surprising that they didn't have enough produce in order to make a simple burrito when I tried to go in so I was left to eat somewhere else.
Lauren F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chipotle is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I go at least once a week with my roommates. Its easy and quick which is nice. I also feel slightly healthy when i go. Its pretty affordable especially for a college kid. I for sure recommend this to others!
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
Mmmm!! It is so good here. The rice is to die for. Burritos are my fave but all in all everything here is yummy. Even my two year old loves it here and for all you mommies you know how two year olds can be("picky"). I absolutely recommend. Ive had great customer service and they are not greedy. You do get what you pay for. 5 stars is well worth said. Pleasant eating!
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I think chipotle is amazing on all levels-price point is fair for the quality, service is so fast and the food seems pretty healthy. Great quality food on the go that my whole family loves and I feel good about feeding them.
Sarah K.
Bayside, NY
Despite the viral outbreak last year, I am still a loyal Chipotle customer. It's fast food that doesn't seem too unhealthy compared to other fast food chains as they offer many different meats and fresh choices. Some places tend to skimp you on the rice and/or meat but the flavors are consistent and a bowl with a tortilla on the side is enough to leave me satisfied.
Stephanie D.
Chipotle is DELICIOUS no matter how you cut it. :-) My favorite option is to get a bowl (so I avoid the calories of the tortilla) with medium salsa and the vinaigrette (which is sooooo good.) Steak is always my option. :) If you don't get sour cream and if you get a bowl with brown rice, it's really quite healthy.
Ashley R.
I can't even begin to explain my love for Chipotle I had tried Qdoba before this and that was disgusting so i was skeptical on trying this. Chipotle uses the best healthy ingrdients and you can tell its well worth the $7 for a burrito that fills you up for hours. This place is amazing I eat here at least once a week!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Chipotle is such an awesome treat. Granted, not every Chipotle is the same due to the way they make their stuff and how long it sits out, but it's such a guilty pleasure for me. All of their ingredients are non-GMO now too!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill