Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie D.
Chipotle is DELICIOUS no matter how you cut it. :-) My favorite option is to get a bowl (so I avoid the calories of the tortilla) with medium salsa and the vinaigrette (which is sooooo good.) Steak is always my option. :) If you don't get sour cream and if you get a bowl with brown rice, it's really quite healthy.
Eric H.
Munster, IN
The food is ok. I never understood the fascination. They keep raising the prices and people are still lining. up. They never have enough people working behind the counter but there are like 5 people laughing and talking in the back. I think the food is bland but they try to cover up the lack of flavor with heat.
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I think chipotle is amazing on all levels-price point is fair for the quality, service is so fast and the food seems pretty healthy. Great quality food on the go that my whole family loves and I feel good about feeding them.
Samantha D.
Grass Valley, CA
For anyone that suffers from a Gluten and/or Dairy Allergy or has attempted to eat out while on the Paleo Diet, you know how hard it is to enjoy a meal on the go. Chipotle makes it easy to walk in the door and not stare at a menu of foods that you can't touch. Not to mention how super tasty and fresh the food is.
Sarah K.
Bayside, NY
Despite the viral outbreak last year, I am still a loyal Chipotle customer. It's fast food that doesn't seem too unhealthy compared to other fast food chains as they offer many different meats and fresh choices. Some places tend to skimp you on the rice and/or meat but the flavors are consistent and a bowl with a tortilla on the side is enough to leave me satisfied.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
This place is one of the best fast food places in my area. They are all friendly and you always get a good vibe when you walk in. And their food is absolutely delicious. Very flavorful and the cost iis not expensive either. The staff is very friendly and they always have smiles which makes for a great atmosphere
Ashley R.
I can't even begin to explain my love for Chipotle I had tried Qdoba before this and that was disgusting so i was skeptical on trying this. Chipotle uses the best healthy ingrdients and you can tell its well worth the $7 for a burrito that fills you up for hours. This place is amazing I eat here at least once a week!
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH
I LOVE Chipotle! My favorite is the burrito bowl with a little extra rice, steak, fresh tomato salsa, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce. Oh and of course their chips! You can't forget those! No matter who tried to re-create them, Chitpotle's will always be the best because no one can get them exactly right!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Chipotle is such an awesome treat. Granted, not every Chipotle is the same due to the way they make their stuff and how long it sits out, but it's such a guilty pleasure for me. All of their ingredients are non-GMO now too!
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
Chipotle has the best chips I have ever had in my life. I always splurge and get chips, which is unlike me because I never get sides when I go out to eat to save money. But I make the exception for those fantastic chips that only Chipotle can deliver.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?