Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Melissa V.
Chipotle does not have an authentic Mexican flavor, but that doesn't stop it from tasting really good. It has its own unique taste and blends of flavors. Love getting a burrito bowl with chicken brown rice pinto beans and almost all the salsas. I find it to be a healthy choice that doesn't make me feel guilty lol.
Eric H.
Munster, IN
The food is ok. I never understood the fascination. They keep raising the prices and people are still lining. up. They never have enough people working behind the counter but there are like 5 people laughing and talking in the back. I think the food is bland but they try to cover up the lack of flavor with heat.
Megan T.
I love chipotle! They have a basic menu from enormous burritos, to burrito bowls, tacos and even a secret menu! You build your own food. The steak does have a kick to it so be prepared. Supposedly chipotle will start delivering and I cannot wait! The guacamole and chips are a must to! Thumbs up all the way around!
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Ever since moving out here to WA state.. we haven't been able to really find a mexican restaurant w/burritos that can come close to the restaurants we had in the bay area. After trying several restaurants, we tried out the newly opened Chipotle spot in the next city over. It was our first time hearing about it so we tried it & boy were we hooked. Their lime/cilantro rice is amazing!! My fave is the carnitas burrito.. I can't eat any of the other meats because.. my mouth can't handle spicy foods :(
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I remember I used to go here when they were good and weren't under controversy. I loved this place a lot however I found it surprising that they didn't have enough produce in order to make a simple burrito when I tried to go in so I was left to eat somewhere else.
Vel A.
I love there fajita burritos i love that you can custom your burrito as well. My husband and i finally got our kids to enjoy the food from here we usually just get them a side bowl of rice and side bowl of chicken and they are happy. I would say this is not much for kids unless they enjoy this kind of food my kids are picky and they do not have much choosing for kids
Lauren F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chipotle is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I go at least once a week with my roommates. Its easy and quick which is nice. I also feel slightly healthy when i go. Its pretty affordable especially for a college kid. I for sure recommend this to others!
Prima S.
I don't know why, but when I was in high school, Chipotle was the hype. I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately they don't have a lot of options for vegetarians or pescetarians. Maybe it's the meat that makes everyone crazy for Chipotle. I didn't find anything that great about the vegetarian menu. I think Baja Fresh has more options. One good thing is that chipotle has large portion sizes. I can only finish half of their burritos.
Stephanie D.
Chipotle is DELICIOUS no matter how you cut it. :-) My favorite option is to get a bowl (so I avoid the calories of the tortilla) with medium salsa and the vinaigrette (which is sooooo good.) Steak is always my option. :) If you don't get sour cream and if you get a bowl with brown rice, it's really quite healthy.
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
I'll admit that the first time I tried Chipotle it wasn't right for me. But no one told me about the bowls. Instead, I tried the tacos. You really don't get a good value with those. The bowls, however, are amazing. It's a fantastic value and you can customize it in a variety of ways. The steak is my favorite by far. Fresh ingredients. The chips are amazing.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?