Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kristen L.
Elk Grove
This place is absolutely wonderful. Alright, so it's not authentic by any means. BUT you have so many options of what you can order and how you want it, there's no reason to not give it a try and absolutely love it. They are very health conscious and try to be suitable for all types of people (vegetarian and gluten)!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I love how in Chipotle you can watch them make your food in front of you also how it all is fresh. I like how you can tell them everything you want and not just a number that you would like to order. I think the set up of the restaurant is cute, you can either sit inside or outside in a patio and it is a relaxed place.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
My favorite place. I always get a burrito bowl and they are so filling. The only thing I would complain on is that their kids meals,if you get a quesadilla, comes with beans and rice and I wish they would have some other options
Lauren K.
North easton, MA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I go to chipotle every Friday as part of a tradition I have with my friends and husband! The food is currently at a fair price although I hear they are increasing the prices soon. I know most people avoid chipotle because of the negative news of food Contamination and such but they're food is great! I crave it each week and most of the time I'm satisfied with my meal!!
Rachel B.
Dayton, OH
Chipotle is not only health conscious, but environmentally conscious as well! Your meal is ALWAYS prepared as you order it and is made to your specifications. Because of the multiple choices you can create your bowl, salad, or wrap as healthy or indulgent as you wish! My favorite is steak over brown rice, with pinto beans, corn salsa, cheese, light sour cream, and lettuce!!
Karen A.
Fairfield, CA
As a frequent customer and an old employee at Chipotle I give this place a B. Food is good and ingredients are always fresh. The bad thing about this place is the cost & the line. Why is the guac so expensive? And also when I put in an order I know that it will either be ready (but the order was made 20 mins before the pick-up time) but the food is not as hot anymore or not close to being ready and I'll have to wait 20 mins because of the overflowing customers and very busy employees. But overall delicious :)
Michaela A.
This is fast food at its finest. The portions are huge but not bad for the price. I usually keep half of what I get for lunch the next day. There have been many times I've gone and the chips are stale and the food isn't hot. The employees are awesome and the atmosphere is great. It's really hit or miss most times.
Naiamya W.
Victorville, CA
This is the best place to eat if your on a break or something. I come here almost everyday and their food is really great. But I need to stop tho cause my weight getting out of control but overall it's a good place. I will go there again and again they feed you well ūüėä
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Ever since moving out here to WA state.. we haven't been able to really find a mexican restaurant w/burritos that can come close to the restaurants we had in the bay area. After trying several restaurants, we tried out the newly opened Chipotle spot in the next city over. It was our first time hearing about it so we tried it & boy were we hooked. Their lime/cilantro rice is amazing!! My fave is the carnitas burrito.. I can't eat any of the other meats because.. my mouth can't handle spicy foods :(
Jen K.
Millbrae, CA
Although Chipotle is fast food, it is good quality food for sure. I am part of Chipotle's farm team and I get free rewards from t-shirts to free burritos. Not sure why anyone would not like Chipotle, but it's always good stuff (at least at my Chipotle). Never had a bad experience at Chipotle. I love their promotions for BOGOs and Halloween 1/2 offs, they really aren't the typical fast food chain like McDonalds. Not to mention they taste 100000x better! (And no, Chipotle is no longer under McDonalds fyi).
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?