Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Heidy M.
I was always told that chipotle was an expensive restaurant but they were seriously wrong , the prices are not that bad! Not only is the price great but their food is delicious, I was definitely not disappointed and I will definitely continue to eat at chipotle!
Guadalupe R.
This is the prime example of Tec Mex food. It reminds me of a higher scale taco bell. Mexican food does not taste like that, don't het me wrong it is good tasting food., of all chain restaurants I would have to trust chipotle the most. They seem to be true to their food with integrity motto. Their restaurants are generally clean and customer service is great. although a bit pricey , You do get allot for your buck. they have vegan options! Thats always a plus. I would eat here, i do eat here. Just not my favorite.
Juju D.
My all time fav restaurant! Every chance I get I go! One opened across the street from my job and I'm so excited. I'm like Chipotles number one fan. I just wish that all locations gave left over food to charity or the homeless. But only some locations do that. Their guacamole is the best I have ever had anywhere in the world!!
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
Whenever I hit the weights hard at the gym, I end up famished and I always end up at Chipotle afterward. Great way to nourish my body with protein and complex carbs quickly. So fresh, so yummy. A more healthy fast food choice.
Heather L.
I will never, ever understand the hype about Chipotle. I truly do not understand. They just put lettuce and different things in a bowl...so what? The taste is just blah...very boring. And there are always so many health problems. Ew.
Caitlyn R.
Vermilion, OH
Chipotle is always my favorite fast food restaurant to go to! Burrito bowl is my go to meal here. I'll always put the brown rice with cilantro (yum) and chicken as my protein. The chicken has such a delicious texmex seasoning to it. Top it off with fajita peppers (my fav), all the salsas to add a bit of heat, cheese and guac and it's my favorite meal!
Khaliun U.
I love chipotle it's like the best cheap food! I love that I can choose my own ingredients so I don't have to waste my time searching if there's anything I don't like. It's very yummy and i love Mexican food because it's spicy.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I wish there were more then 5 stars ⭐️ cause I would give it ten IT the bestest food of all time so fresh and you watch them prepare the food your eating. I don't like when there cheap on the chicken 🍗 of beef. Still awesome 👏🏻
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Chipotle just opened up in our town.so far, I'm not super impressed. Decent, but we already have lots of great Mexican food. I do like how quick it is. Was very disappointed with my tacos but my friend had a burrito and that was good.
Rachel B.
Dayton, OH
Chipotle is not only health conscious, but environmentally conscious as well! Your meal is ALWAYS prepared as you order it and is made to your specifications. Because of the multiple choices you can create your bowl, salad, or wrap as healthy or indulgent as you wish! My favorite is steak over brown rice, with pinto beans, corn salsa, cheese, light sour cream, and lettuce!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?