Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Chipotle Grills are the master of burritos. Their ingredients are the freshest available. Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and salads are part of their menu. You can't go wrong no matter what you choose. Just be careful with the hot sauce.
Kristen L.
Elk Grove
This place is absolutely wonderful. Alright, so it's not authentic by any means. BUT you have so many options of what you can order and how you want it, there's no reason to not give it a try and absolutely love it. They are very health conscious and try to be suitable for all types of people (vegetarian and gluten)!
Heidy M.
I was always told that chipotle was an expensive restaurant but they were seriously wrong , the prices are not that bad! Not only is the price great but their food is delicious, I was definitely not disappointed and I will definitely continue to eat at chipotle!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I wish there were more then 5 stars ⭐️ cause I would give it ten IT the bestest food of all time so fresh and you watch them prepare the food your eating. I don't like when there cheap on the chicken 🍗 of beef. Still awesome 👏🏻
Juju D.
My all time fav restaurant! Every chance I get I go! One opened across the street from my job and I'm so excited. I'm like Chipotles number one fan. I just wish that all locations gave left over food to charity or the homeless. But only some locations do that. Their guacamole is the best I have ever had anywhere in the world!!
Katherine L.
Mobile, AL
Where I live, there are no Chipotles within several hundred miles, so I was excited to visit the one in my boyfriend's town in northern VA. My chicken burrito was fantastic, the size of a baby, and I was able to have leftovers for a midnight snack. Their guacamole was one of the best I've ever had. The ingredients were so fresh and I was pleasantly surprised with my visit.
Anesh D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Okay this is my love with chipotle, you can get a full freaking burrito and chips for 12 bucks! Like hello steal! But now this is what I don't particularly like with chipotle....the taste of the food has changed and is steadily changing...I want to love this at all time if I am paying patronage to your food chain. Not to mention in certain places they don't taste the same.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
Chipotle is a great place to eat for dining fast casual.. Fresh flavorful ingredients. Delicious guacamole. I usually get the carnitas salad with the pinto beans, corn relish, roasted salsa, pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded cheese, and the guac of course. I have never been disappointed. Consistent product, quick service, good food. Reasonable price. I even tried the Sofritas which was a pleasant surprise. Packed with flavor!!
Heather L.
I will never, ever understand the hype about Chipotle. I truly do not understand. They just put lettuce and different things in a bowl...so what? The taste is just blah...very boring. And there are always so many health problems. Ew.
Guadalupe R.
This is the prime example of Tec Mex food. It reminds me of a higher scale taco bell. Mexican food does not taste like that, don't het me wrong it is good tasting food., of all chain restaurants I would have to trust chipotle the most. They seem to be true to their food with integrity motto. Their restaurants are generally clean and customer service is great. although a bit pricey , You do get allot for your buck. they have vegan options! Thats always a plus. I would eat here, i do eat here. Just not my favorite.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?