Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Steff S.
Gilbert, AZ
Love chipotle! It's our office favorite fast go to option. The best deal: purchase a burrito bowl, with double meat (maybe $2.50 extra) get double rice & beans, fajita peppers & onions, ask for tortillas on the side, then all your favorite fixings extra pico, hot salsa on the side, lettuce, cheese, corn, and sour cream. They don't charge extra for double fillings, salsas, or tortillas! So you can feed two for the price of one this way!
April S.
Long Beach, CA
Chipotle is a great place to eat for dining fast casual.. Fresh flavorful ingredients. Delicious guacamole. I usually get the carnitas salad with the pinto beans, corn relish, roasted salsa, pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded cheese, and the guac of course. I have never been disappointed. Consistent product, quick service, good food. Reasonable price. I even tried the Sofritas which was a pleasant surprise. Packed with flavor!!
Nisreen E.
I absolutely love chipotle I just wish there was one near my house. I always get the burrito bowl never tried anything else. No matter how many times I order the same thing I still love it. Just wish they didn't overprice it.
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
Whenever I hit the weights hard at the gym, I end up famished and I always end up at Chipotle afterward. Great way to nourish my body with protein and complex carbs quickly. So fresh, so yummy. A more healthy fast food choice.
Nikko V.
Fort Myers, FL
Chipotle's food is the definition of quality. Anything on the menu is worth getting. The meat is cooked to the perfect level. The price is moderate and you get the most for your buck. I love getting the burrito bowls with a tortilla on the side specifically. I would definitely recommend.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This is my favorite "fast" dine in restaurant. The food is always very fresh. I usually get a burrito bowl. The guacamole is delicious. The staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is very relaxing, and it is always clean. I would eat Chipotle everyday if I could. It's so much better than anything else you can get quickly.
Martha W.
Even with Chipotle's ecoli outbreak, I still was a loyal customer. I wish they would bring back their summer rewards system because it was nice getting free meals. My favorite thing to get is their Chicken Burrito Bowl. I usually get a tortilla on the side as well!
Amy H.
I went there my first time today and i have to say it was pretty good. I got a salad and i didn't need dressing because of all the toppings to put on the salad. The only thing I would say is it is americanized mexican food. Not authentic mexican burritos. Overall if I'm on the road or something I may go back to chipotle.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
I stopped going after the E. coli incident, but after that, I went so often. Usually the portions are big enough that I can squeeze two meals out of one. Just don't ever go during a meal time. Every location I've ever been to had a line that wrapped around the store.
Danielle R.
Chipotle is the perfect example of franchises that work. The service and food quality are consistent, and it's a great restaurant in general. I love that I can walk into my local Chipotle and get take out within a few minutes (during non-peak hours, at least), and even if there is a line, service is still quick and great.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?