Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
Chipolte is a great place to eat, and I love where they stand ethically towards their food as well as their employees. The portions are large, so you get a lot for the price you pay. I recommend them to everyone, and I will continue to eat there.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We go to Chipotle because of their commitment to fresh ingredients. I never feel guilty about eating out after we go there. However, I hate eating in the restaurant because it's SO LOUD! It's nearly impossible to carry a conversation. Additionally, I wish the price point was a little less. I always feel like for the same price we could have eaten at a much nicer restaurant.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
Okay so i used to prefer Moes and not think that chipotle was not that great. But that was when I only went to chipotle once before, and Moes was my go to. But Chipotle is so much better! Their ingredients are so much fresher and the chicken has so much more flavor! The only downside is the line is so long, but I live in a busy city, and the restaurant is right beside the University.
Jazzi S.
It's good for when you want random ingredients thrown together into a burrito or a bowl. The times when you're just really hungry and down for whatever. I don't consider it real Mexican food. Go to an authentic taco place to enjoy that!
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
I can honestly say that I haven't loved a fast food restaurant more in my entire life!! First of all it's organic food and they have a great selection of food. I personally get the steak hardshell tacos with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream and I fall in love !!
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
My mouth immediately watered when I saw the Chipotle logo. They have the most delicious lime chips that go perfectly with their guacamole. I always get the steak bowl, white rice, black beans, mild and medium salsa, corn, sour cream and cheese. My friends have started to just get me gift cards for birthdays/holidays because they know I'll appreciate it and be a super happy camper!
Tiffaney C.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I have never gotten bad tasting food from Chipotle. You get a ton of food and it tastes really good. My husband was a skeptic until I made him try it and now he loves it. I like where they get their ingredients from too. They are always super quick about making the food so it is like fast food but it is not as bad for you.
Ivett G.
I fell in love with their streak burrito when my boyfriend friend gave him free food vouchers. We went and the service was right on point. They didn't even mind we had the free food voucher. Super nice overall great experience.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle has only a few items on the menu but all are good. You can choose steak, chicken or carnitas. Now they have added chorizo! The prices are reasonable and sometimes Chipotle will send out coupons, buy one get one free.
Katherine L.
Mobile, AL
Where I live, there are no Chipotles within several hundred miles, so I was excited to visit the one in my boyfriend's town in northern VA. My chicken burrito was fantastic, the size of a baby, and I was able to have leftovers for a midnight snack. Their guacamole was one of the best I've ever had. The ingredients were so fresh and I was pleasantly surprised with my visit.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?