Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sarah N.
Kingsburg, CA
I have eaten here twice. The first time, I was unimpressed. The food was fine, but nothing spectacular. Definitely not worth the long wait and the general chaos about the store. But since everyone raves so highly about it, I decided to give it another chance. Again, it was fine, but not anything I cared to have again. I didn't even finish the meal either time before I lost interest.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I've been going to Chipotle for over ten years! I love their food. I usually go for the chicken soft tacos. I find the burritos to be too big for me to finish. I always get the mild and medium salsas. I think I might get done today!
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
Chipotle is amazing. All their food is the best of the best. The quality is amazing. The flavors are delicious. You can build your own burritos, tacos, or salad bowls. It is great value. I definitely recommend chipotle to everyone.
Angela L.
Plymouth, MA
I LOVE Chipotle! They have a very limited menu, but it's very delicious and affordable. I particularly appreciate their vegan/vegetarian sophritas option. It's hard to find fast food places that actually recognize that not everyone eats meat or animal products. I have had most of their menu items and like almost all of them.
Claire O.
Amazing food & amazing service! You can guarantee fresh food every time you go! They are speedy quick as well, regardless if there is a line out the door or no line at all! I would recommend a chicken bowl to everyone!
Vivian J.
Pensacola, FL
Ok, I know, I hear all the comments about it not being "real Mexican food". But in actuality, are you going for authenticity? I know I'm not. I love a good, authentic meal, however Chipotle's is more of a fast food restaurant, which makes this less important to me. Sadly I don't have a Chipotle in my town however hopefully that will happen soon. I love their burrito bowls and tacos.
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
I go here every monday with my friends. It is a wonderful experience everytime! The staff is so nice and the food is so high quality and delicious. Although it is not the healthiest or cheapest option, it sure is worth the splurge every week! :)
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
My family and I LOVE Chipotle. Thanks goodness we have one around the corner so we go there very often. My husband prefers the burrito while I prefer the bowl burrito. I love that you have the option to choose what goes in your burrito. Depending on your mood the day you go, you can have your protein and veggies, add carbs if you want. The selection isn't large but you can make several combinations. I am never disappointed when I go to Chipotle.
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
Chipotle was one of those imaginary places for a long time. Heard all about it, never had one close enough. THEN WE GOT ONE. It's delicious - but not at a super cheap price. The burrito bowls and salads are completely worth it if you load it up! The guac always tastes great, and the chips - when they are warm - are amazing.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I absolutely LOVE Chipotle. I like their business model and their company values. No, they are not perfect, but I feel like they're doing so much more good than most. I love their bowls and burritos -- I typically get the veggie variety, but the steak and carnitas are delicious too! Oh, and they're guacamole is outstanding.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?