Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Claire M.
Novi, MI
In college, we had a MASSIVE snowstorm (I am from Michigan). While qdoba and pancheros was still open, chipotle needed to close because they couldn't get their fresh ingredients to the shop. I thought this was awesome and always think about it when choosing between the three!
Sadie H.
Stuart, FL
Steak burrito and chips and guac. I eat at Chipotle at least once a month and it's my go-to fast food destination, especially now that they've incorporated a rewards card. I enjoy how fresh the food is and how friendly the staff are.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
If you want fresh, high quality ingredients for a low cost, Chipotle is the best! My favorite is the burrito bowl with lots of toppings! And their guacamole is to die for! Super friendly staff and clean faculties. If I had more money, I could eat there every day for dinner!
Hillary S.
Chipotle has very fresh ingredients and their food is so good! I love that you can watch the staff prepare it and add food as you go along. Their salsa is super good to and they give you a bunch of chips with your order. The only thing I wish was different is that they had queso.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Love love love this place! Always fast at serving fantastic Tex-mex food, and a serving even a starving teenager would be full after. Only complaint is there isn't one closer to me. A 45 minute drive is worth it when the craving hits though!
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I am literally obsessed with this place! The food is always fresh! The line always moves fast!! Their guacamole & chips are a great combo! Their meats are to die for!! The establishment is always clean!!! I love it!!!! Definitely One of my favorite places to go to for lunch!!!
Charna H.
I love it when I love it and hate it when I hate it. It's always a hit or miss. When it's good, the rice and chicken mixed with their sour cream and cheese, topped with salsa is flat out amazing. There are bad days though where he chicken is burnt or rubbery.
Jennifer S.
If your looking for a healthy fast food spot, this is the place. They have rice, beans, protein, and all the fixings to make a nice burrito. They have recently added a queso which taste pretty good. If you get it made in a bowl that’s good too. I used to go here a lot, but there so many different eating spots out now. I haven’t been in awhile
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
One of my FAVORITE places to eat. Mexican food.. Can choose from tacos, burritos, bowls, etc. and can choose everything you want on it (from meat to veggies to extras like guacamole)... Really love that they cook things there and they're always putting out fresh ingredients. Great quality... Really fills you up and great prices!!
Carmen I.
Amazing love this and it very funny how I recently just had chipotle for the first time in last summer and I can't tell you how addicting and amazing it is it actually not an expensive item either and keeps you full for the whole day
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill