Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Charna H.
I love it when I love it and hate it when I hate it. It's always a hit or miss. When it's good, the rice and chicken mixed with their sour cream and cheese, topped with salsa is flat out amazing. There are bad days though where he chicken is burnt or rubbery.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite quick places to eat! I love the bowls and the Salchichas(is that the name of it) which is the non-meat option is delicious. You honestly wouldn't even know it wasn't meat if you weren't told. The way they season it is just fantastic. Now, I think you'll have to excuse me as I am now hungry and want Chipotle!!
Carmen I.
Amazing love this and it very funny how I recently just had chipotle for the first time in last summer and I can't tell you how addicting and amazing it is it actually not an expensive item either and keeps you full for the whole day
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Chipotle is my life, no joke. But, I think they need to get their business together in terms of consistency from restaurant to restaurant. Some Chipotles do not create the same end-product burrito as others, and I am often left unsatisfied. Other than that, Chipotle never fails me when I am in the mood for American/Mexican food.
Nicole D.
I had Chipotle for the very first time a few days ago and my life has changed for the better. Well, maybe not life changing but it's very good! There aren't any where I live, and I went to Seattle and had it there. So good! I would happily go back and can't wait till there's one in my hometown. That cilantro lime rice is amazing!
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN
I love Chipotle, but I don't go there very often. I used to just get the burritos, which I thought were okay but are always way too much food. I'd leave overstuffed and uncomfortable. At some point I decided to try the tacos, and I love them! They're a more manageable amount of food and I always leave satisfied but not overly full. I also love their chips and guacamole, but rarely get them.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Love chipotle! The food is always fresh, but sometimes the staff can be impatient or short. Which is somewhat understandable since they are very popular, and sometimes very busy, but I work for starbucks, so I know busy and chaotic, so there is no excuses!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Yum! I'm vegetarian, and I love that it's so easy to find vegetarian options that aren't soggy lettuce like most fast-food style restaurants. I always get the veggie burrito. The portion sizes are big enough that you could easily share if so inclined. It's certainly not the health food some people like to think it is, but it's delicious :-)
Linnea E.
San Jose, CA
I blame my son... he made me a chipotle junkie!!! love love love the bowls. I'm not a tortilla fan, so for me, the bowl is awesome. my only complaint is that they are inconsistent location to location, and are skimpy with the meat.

for a bowl, i go white rice, chicken, salsa, corn relish, cheese, sour cream, and guac. mmmmmm good stuff!!! super filling. really, it's a LOT of food!
Nikki T.
Delicious food, it's all good for you too! The animals are grass fed and never given antibiotics or hormones. I love the burritos; I always get my burrito double wrapped since I have to drive across town to get it. It keeps the burrito warm for a longer period of time, also when they wrap it, they double wrap it, it helps so that the shell doesn't rip and stuff doesn't fall out as easy.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill