Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Abigail G.
Dayton, Ohio
I think that you'd be very hard pressed to find a college student who doesn't love chipotle. I think the draw is mostly the price. A stuffed burrito (depending on topping choices) for only $6.25! I also think that outside of that, the friendliness along with the homegrown products makes for a great experience most times. I think the only problem I see is the rice to rest of topping ratio!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
If you want fresh, high quality ingredients for a low cost, Chipotle is the best! My favorite is the burrito bowl with lots of toppings! And their guacamole is to die for! Super friendly staff and clean faculties. If I had more money, I could eat there every day for dinner!
Jaime B.
Boca Raton, FL
I am grateful to have Chipoltle when I am short on time. I have banned "fast food" resturaunts from my diet so I love the fresh and healthy meals available. I was concerned at first that McDonalds was the owner of Chipoltle but after further research I found out that they had only once been a stock holder of some kind. Hoping Chipoltle always stays the same so I can keep it in my life. YUM!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
One of my FAVORITE places to eat. Mexican food.. Can choose from tacos, burritos, bowls, etc. and can choose everything you want on it (from meat to veggies to extras like guacamole)... Really love that they cook things there and they're always putting out fresh ingredients. Great quality... Really fills you up and great prices!!
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
Dear Chipotle, We first met when i was a broke collage student and you enticed me with your burrito bowls. Please don't ever change. Thank you for offering healthful vegetarian options at reasonable prices. Thanks, too, for your guacamole, which may have contributed to my freshman fifteen, but you know what? It was totally worth it.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I am literally obsessed with this place! The food is always fresh! The line always moves fast!! Their guacamole & chips are a great combo! Their meats are to die for!! The establishment is always clean!!! I love it!!!! Definitely One of my favorite places to go to for lunch!!!
Bani O.
I have only good things to say about Chipotle. Its my favorite fresh food takeout choice in the city. I go with my girls on weekends and get them the kids menu choice; taco or quesadilla with a side of beans, rice and a drink all for about $5. along with my borito bowl... yummy! I have to use the Chipotle flavoref hot sauce too.
Hillary S.
Chipotle has very fresh ingredients and their food is so good! I love that you can watch the staff prepare it and add food as you go along. Their salsa is super good to and they give you a bunch of chips with your order. The only thing I wish was different is that they had queso.
Jamie F.
Raleigh, North Carolina
This is one of my favorite "fast food" places. They are fast, yet you know they are cooking the food there and it is fresh. They recently got rid of their pork option because of the treatment to the pigs, which I think was a good move. The food tastes great and this is the place for you if you worry about preservatives in food.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Love love love this place! Always fast at serving fantastic Tex-mex food, and a serving even a starving teenager would be full after. Only complaint is there isn't one closer to me. A 45 minute drive is worth it when the craving hits though!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill