Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Angie K.
Seattle, WA
Miles above a lot of fast food chains, Chipotle's food is fresh and yummy. My location also serves margaritas. Not sure if they all do. There are better places to eat in the world, and usually I prefer to eat from a local place or a food truck or something if I am going for this price point, but if you are at a mall or in a location you don't know well, Chipotle is usually a good choice.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
Chipotle Mexican Grill opened in my area a little over a year ago. Since it opened I have gone there at least once a week, if not more! The food is so well seasoned, fresh and high quality. Their menu isn't very big but there are tons of combinations none the less. The food is reasonably priced and the service has always been excellent.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
The first time I went to Chipotle I was in a college town and it was too fast paced and I didn't really understand what I was ordering. Then they put one locally and I have to say that I love it. Now, I understand what I am ordering and the ingredients are always so fresh. If I am doing quick Mexican food I definitely frequent here.
Amber Y.
I will always love Chipotle! It is so fresh and delicious. It is a little expensive but when you look at how much food you're actually getting it doesn't seem so bad. Their guac is the best!! And their chips are always really good too.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Chipotle is my life, no joke. But, I think they need to get their business together in terms of consistency from restaurant to restaurant. Some Chipotles do not create the same end-product burrito as others, and I am often left unsatisfied. Other than that, Chipotle never fails me when I am in the mood for American/Mexican food.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Chipotle is amazing. It's one of the few places that I, as an omnivore, prefer eating one of the vegetarian options because their sofritas are SO GOOD. Add a bag of tortilla chips to your burrito bowl and you can easily have two meals.
Christina N.
Yeeeeeeees!!! I love chipotle like most basics.. LOL but really, my favorite is their corn. I just can't get enough. My go to order is steak burrito bowl! You can never go wrong with that. It's a bit pricey but if you don't eat it often, it's all good!
Claire M.
Novi, MI
In college, we had a MASSIVE snowstorm (I am from Michigan). While qdoba and pancheros was still open, chipotle needed to close because they couldn't get their fresh ingredients to the shop. I thought this was awesome and always think about it when choosing between the three!
Liz C.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle is the type of place that's perfect for lunch or on-the-go for dinner. I like how everything is customizable, and that's probably my favorite part of the place. However I've just simply had way better burritos and tacos having lived in Socal for the longest time. I'm sure for everyone else who doesn't have a lot of Mexican restaurants around, this place is a tastebud lifesaver!
Sadie H.
Stuart, FL
Steak burrito and chips and guac. I eat at Chipotle at least once a month and it's my go-to fast food destination, especially now that they've incorporated a rewards card. I enjoy how fresh the food is and how friendly the staff are.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?