Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brittney T.
New Castle, IN
I love going to Chipotle. It is always pretty clean and quick to order and start eating. There have been many occasions when a worker would carry our food to the table or check up on us once just to make sure the food was good. I was baby'sitting one day and the baby was asleep when I carried him in. The cashier took our food to the table and got us a high chair without even asking or hesitating.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
We want to love this place. The quality has gone down recently which is so sad because we loved it. We often get mis portion food depending on the worker. I wish it was a little more properly sized. My husband often has to ask for more.
Abby S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I can't express how much I love Chipotle. The chips and salsa! The Carnitas! I always enjoy the taste and freshness of the food, and the service is always fast and friendly. Its the only restaurant that I will willingly wait in line for when the line is out the door, because I know its worth the wait and the line will move fast. YUM.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I went here because i had heard so much about it, mixed reviews, thinking i would love it because i love mexican food! no! i got the burrito bowl and i don't think i have ever had a more bland meal. its just a little meat and regular veggies. like a subway with one meat. not for me!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
I Love Chipotle. I can eat it every day. I always get the same thing when i go. Chicken burrito bowl with white rice, peppers and onions, corn, sour cream, guac and lettuce. Chipotle is my go to place for food you can personalize what you want, how much you want. The workers are always so great. Its a bit pricey depending on what you get but for the price you get a lot of food and its so good!
Hadley D.
There are always chipotle hacks you can find online, and it is worth it!
I love getting bowls with a tortilla on the side so you can eat half the bowl, and then have a burrito later! Or vise Versa. It's good quality food, that's all local and organic, and worth the money!
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
These places started in Colorado so I have eaten here for forever. I love that they have made a commitment to serving high quality food. They have even started a commercial campaign talking about how they aren't using GMOs ect. I love that I can come in can customize my burrito.
Angie K.
Seattle, WA
Miles above a lot of fast food chains, Chipotle's food is fresh and yummy. My location also serves margaritas. Not sure if they all do. There are better places to eat in the world, and usually I prefer to eat from a local place or a food truck or something if I am going for this price point, but if you are at a mall or in a location you don't know well, Chipotle is usually a good choice.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
Chipotle Mexican Grill opened in my area a little over a year ago. Since it opened I have gone there at least once a week, if not more! The food is so well seasoned, fresh and high quality. Their menu isn't very big but there are tons of combinations none the less. The food is reasonably priced and the service has always been excellent.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
The first time I went to Chipotle I was in a college town and it was too fast paced and I didn't really understand what I was ordering. Then they put one locally and I have to say that I love it. Now, I understand what I am ordering and the ingredients are always so fresh. If I am doing quick Mexican food I definitely frequent here.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?