Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Victoria M.
I am really picky about my meat. I don't like if it is chewy or hard or under-cooked. I lose my appetite if I get a bad piece of meat. I lost my appetite when I ate here. The meat was not cooked and was chewy. All my friends say they love it, but I'm not too crazy about it. I would rather go to my local Mexican restaurant and pay a little bit more (if not equal price) for a better quality burrito.
Ashley Y.
I have started eating here more often lately. Depending on the crew, the food is generally made pretty well, but the service isn't always on point. I miss their rewards program, and wish they would bring it back. However, I like the portions they usually put in the food.
Denise D.
I love chipotle! The ingredients are fresh, non GMO, and as locally sourced as possible. If you are looking to keep the carbs as low as possible, you can either skip the rice in the bowl or ask for soft corn tortillas in your taco... absolutely skip the chips, as tempting and harmless as they seem though. They are deep fried and packed with tons of calories, but taste so good, it is easy to overeat.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how they use organic locally grown ingredients. They have gotten so popular now though. The lines are super long. I end up ordering through their app and then skipping the line to pick up my order. I love how you can customize what you want to eat and everything is cooked in an open kitchen so you see it being cooked and the food is assembled in front of you too. Did I mention they serve beer??
Cindy S.
This is one of my favorite "fast food" places. I always get their burrito bowls because they fill you up. They have fresh ingredients and reasonable prices. You can choose different types of meat such as steak or chicken and add beans, salsa, cheese, etc. or even keep it vegetarian if you don't eat meat. Their chips and guacamole is also delicious.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
I LOVE chipotle. One of my favorite things about it is the great portion sizes. I also love their sofritos because they're super tasty but also pretty healthy. Great place to get food quickly that you don't have to feel too guilty about. Definitely recommend.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
My family and I recently went on a diet. We would come here for dinner to get their burrito bowls. No carbs from the tortilla and all the other yummy ingredients.

My dad has lost 75 lbs and the Chipotle dinners definitely helped him!
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
My husband and I are huge chipotle fans. We go several times a month and have built great relationships with our local employees. The food is always good and they are great at filling requests. Their margaritas are also pretty delicious
Rachel F.
Highland, IN
I LOVE Chipotle. There are so many good things I can say about this restaurant. I have been there multiple times and each and every time I enjoyed what I got. The food is not only delicious, but it is all natural and organic. They are fast at making what you want, and they give you exactly what you want. You get to watch them make it! It is all custom made to your tastings. They have all different kinds of Tobasco everywhere and it's so easy to find. One of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever ate at!!!! I strongly recommend Chipotle.
Mayra M.
Los Altos hills, CA
Love the diferent type of meat that the use and the diferent kinda of plates, they have a really good quality about food but somethimes the tortillas are cold, it affordable I will said it a fare value and I always recomend them, it migh not be real mexican food, but its good tho.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?