Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
BEST mexican food i love the wraps they are the best the tacos wont really fill you up but the wrap will thy do stuff a lot of food in there which is great but i always get that when i go with my friend she also thinks they are amazing!! I would go there if you haven't yet cause literally LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Chipotle!!!!! I am in love and addicted! I LOVE that they are GMO Free! I think their salsa tastes even better since the switch to NON GMO and I love their new Soyfritta! I like that they have an app to order with too, but its quicker for me to go in instead. If you live far away or are planning dinner an hour or half hour away then its good.
Victoria M.
I am really picky about my meat. I don't like if it is chewy or hard or under-cooked. I lose my appetite if I get a bad piece of meat. I lost my appetite when I ate here. The meat was not cooked and was chewy. All my friends say they love it, but I'm not too crazy about it. I would rather go to my local Mexican restaurant and pay a little bit more (if not equal price) for a better quality burrito.
Olivia H.
I think people are too obsessed with this place. I went for the first time and it wasn't anything amazing. The chips they gave us were too salty on top of having a sour lime taste to them. It was also pretty expensive for what I thought was considered fast food. It was almost $25 just for me and my boyfriend to eat and we didn't even get drinks! I probably won't eat here again unless I'm forced to.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Bomb dot com! I love chipotle. Mind you, I don't have a chipotle in my town. But there is one in a town near by. I try to go about once a month, I don't really like driving. They're going to open one in my city soon, I'm sure I'll be their number one customer
Kayla L.
Chipotle is my absolute favorite "fast food" restaurant. I can't say enough about how delicious and filling the food is. My favorite is the chicken bowl with chips and salsa. They have something for everyone. The employees are always friendly and are very accommodating to your wants.
Christy T.
You can't go wrong with chipotle! I can eat it multiple times a week and always get it with the steak. It's filled with protein, carbs and veggies. You can ask for extra sometimes and guacomole on the side is the best. highly highly recommend.
Triana D.
Byram, MS
I've never had a bowl I didn't enjoy because I indirectly fixed it myself. Although they are small by choice to appear extremely busy all the time, my food is always fresh and line moves swiftly. We don't have one in Mississippi, we wish, but EVERY chance we get to dine while out of state, best believe we choose this place at least twice.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Chipotle is a great go to restaurant for a quick healthier option than typical fast food. Their food is fresh and seasoned well. You can customize your food the way you want and everything is hot and ready to go. I like that you are able to ask for things like extra corn and lettuce.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
You haven't tried Chipotle you are totally missing out. The burritos turn out to be as big as your head and you can stuff them with lots of yummy things and leave out the stuff you don't want. I also love the variety of items you can choose from. I you can not forget about the dressing!! It is good on the burrito, the bowl, or the salad. Give it a try.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill