Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
We love this place. A burrito lasts me two sittings and I love vegetarian options that they offer. My daughter enjoys the sofritas! It's basically soy chorizo flavored I guess. I can even eat without the meat as there is so much flavor in Every thing.
Stephanie C.
I loved chipotle when they first opened but now i feel like everything is getting smaller. The food is still great though. Fresh ingredients and they fix it up right in front of you. Which i feel like is very important now a days. The flavor is amazing and they even have slightly healthier options like brown rice or just a salad. chipotle is life :)
Melissa G.
Ludlow, Ma
Chipotle is great, the service is always friendly and they are super accommodating. You can customize any order and even ask them to make something that might not be on the menu. With two kids (with allergies) this is sometimes critical to find in a fast food restaurant. I also love that they have an order and pay online option so I can order and pay from work and my husband can grab it on the way home.
Elizabeth S.
Tulsa, OK
I always get a barbacoa burrito with black beans, white rice, and plenty of toppings! They don't scrimp on portion sizes and my burritos are often too big to eat in one setting! Great on the go meal that's prepared in front of you. If you're trying to cut back, try the burrito bowl, which means no tortilla, and skip the rice! cheese, and sour cream.
Laura S.
Yuma, AZ
Chipotle is my favorite fast food place. The food is fresh and healthy. It is good value and affordable. My favorite item is a soft taco because I can't eat a whole burrito. I go about once a month. They also have a kids' meal. I will go there as long as they are in business.
Maria H.
So delicious. Fresh food, made right before your eyes some of the time. I love that it's real food- real meat, fresh vegetables, nothing frozen or fake. Also its so tasty- don't even get me started on the guacamole. It is a little pricey but you get a big portion, and for the quality of the food it is, I don't mind spending an extra couple dollars.
Rachel K.
This is my favorite restaurant. It isn't fast food quality at all but it is given to you fast. It tastes heavenly and I love it. Their cheese quesadillas are to dies for but their burrito bowls are even better!! I recommend it to anyone who likes moes because it is wayyyyy better than moes. Or just to anyone who likes Mexican sort of style food.
Rachael S.
Verona, PA
Chipotle makes a very good burrito bowl. I love the chicken and salsa verde. Sometimes, I'll order chips and have makeshift nachos (because Chipotle does not have nachos on the menu).

Unfortunately, it's expensive, especially if you order guac. However, it can be healthier than other fast food restaurants.
Overall, I love Chipotle on occasion.
Stephanie D.
Gladwin, MI
ūüėć Chipotle is my lover. I always get a steak burrito bowl with chips. Everything is fresh and you get a goo sized portion for your money, I can usually get one and one half- two meals out of a bowl. The chips are delicious and have a hint of lime!
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Where do I begin? Not only do they have the freshest ingredients, but you have lots of healthy options which is a big plus for me since I try to eat as healthy as possible when going out to eat. I usually eat chipotle a few times a month! Their burrito bowls are to die for, and if you are over 21, DEFINITELY get a margarita, you'll thank me later.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?