Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alexsea D.
West melbourne
Chipotle is life! Do I really need to say more? The food is amazing. A lot of their stuff has cilantro and lime so if you're not fan of that taste you probably won't like it. For all the food you get in the bowl I think it is super affordable. I always get brown rice double chicken lettuce corn and sour cream. Also chips and guac. I basically live here.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I ate here about a year ago and I didn't finish it. This place is nasty, and really annoying that they market themselves as a Mexican grill. These people wouldn't know Mexican food if it hit them in the face. The taco was slop shoved in a floppy flour tortilla.
I will never step foot in here again.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I really love going to Chipotle, it's also a great place to hang out socially. The environment is really nice and calm. I usually get their bowls, then get a bag of their chips to eat it with. The price is a bit on the high side for more of a fast food type of place, but the portions are big.
Mykah P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the concept of this restaurant and the food was delicious. the only downfall for me was that the onions were already added in the guacamole, and i love avocado but hate onions. they should have onions in a spot by themselves and whoever wants onions can just add them to their bowl, instead of the people who don't like them having to pick them out.
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I recently tried Chipotle for the first time a few weeks ago and was hesitant but glad I did! The price is affordable. Defiantly a better alternative for Taco Bell!
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
Not only does Chipotle have amazing food they have great customer service. I once found a piece of plastic in my food and posted a pic just to show my friends. Chipotle saw it on twitter and had me send them my address and was sent coupons for free burritos. Which I have already used. I know it was an accident and won't stop me from eating there.
Natalie M.
Anaheim, CA
Chipotle is not your regular Mexican fast food. More of a Mexican grill hybrid, the menu features burritos, tacos, bowls and more customized to your liking. Pick beef, chicken, pork, or tofu all with your choice of beans, rice, loads of veggies and salsas. The chips and guacamole are not bad. While I think that their prices are a little on the pricey side, the portions are huge and I usually make two meals out of one bowl or burrito. And I really appreciate the fact that they use naturally raised animals and are committed to non-GMO ingredients going forward...
Kristin S.
Louisville , KY
A sofritas bowl is my favorite thing to get at Chipotle. I think it is great they have Tofu options and the way they flavor it is phenomenal. It's affordable, but not very expensive. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have queso which is my favorite thing from Qdoba.
Ariel C.
I have a chipotle right down the road from my college and when I have a break it's my go to lunch spot or I take it to go and me and my boyfriend have a nice little lunch before I have to run back to class. I first tried chipotle in California and when I came back to ny I was soooo excited to see them popping up everywhere. If you haven't gone you must!
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
I really love Chipolte's burrito bowls. Their food is fresh and always taste great. I always get extra tortillas and cheese and guacamole on it. It's my favorite place to go eat when I want burritos. I will be buying from here and eating here again.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill