Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
I actually love going to Chipotle, but sometimes it's a hit or miss with their steak. Sometimes it can be tender and juicy while other times its very dry. I like the fact that the portions are pretty big ( so i can save half for later) and they have different options of meats, rice and beans. The service has always been fast even in a lunch time rush.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love chipotle but sometimes the workers are SO stingy with the food we pay for extra for what should be regular sized. I go because their food is so delicious. I heard bad things about their chicken but I devour their Sofrito so I don't care lol. I ❤️👌🏿 Chipotle
Brandy D.
First Chipotle I ate at was in Denver and I was hooked ever since. That was before it was franchised and has remained just as amazing. Still huge portions, quality ingredients, and the flavor is top notch. Great Mexican flair at an affordable price.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
If I had to eat Chipotle everyday, I would be ok with that. I am a huge fan of their bowls & salads. However, on the days where I want a bit of tortilla -- I get the tacos. I think they are better than the burrito. Also, chips & hot salsa are a must!
Connie T.
Castro Valley, CA
If you want something that will keep you full with quality, local, and humane ingredients this is where you go.
I've experienced different qualities in meat and staff's wrapping ability, but overall they're solid.
If you like an extra flavor, go for the salad, you can add everything you would to a burrito but you also get the sweet and zingy dressing!
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Chipotle is my favorite ever fast food restaurant. Chicken burritos there saved my LIFE and the workers are always so kind and friendly. The one complaint I have is that they're a little stingy with the chips, but other than that Chipotle is great!
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
A Chipotle recently opened near my office. I have found it to be an excellent place to eat. The food is very fresh, and fast for a quick lunch. There is a wide variety of options, so you don't get bored. I can usually make 2 or 3 meals out of one purchase, the servings are so large. There is no junk in the food- which I like. Overall, a great place!
Taylor S.
Unless you are lucky enough to live near a super authentic burrito place, it's hard not to give chipotle 5 stars. It's always fresh and delicious. The guacamole is always on par. I love the sofritas option, as I prefer mine without meat. Always on par.
Ariel C.
I have a chipotle right down the road from my college and when I have a break it's my go to lunch spot or I take it to go and me and my boyfriend have a nice little lunch before I have to run back to class. I first tried chipotle in California and when I came back to ny I was soooo excited to see them popping up everywhere. If you haven't gone you must!
Katey W.
Although it's not true Mexican food, chipotle still has great food! And I like the fact that they have a kids meal option. Depending on the location, you may have to ask for extra topping because the person making your food may skimp, but they don't charge for extra unless it's meat or guacamole. I wish they had a queso cheese, but their food is still good either way!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?