Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Erika E.
Always have a great experience,the staff is wonderful and the food is always great!
Love the promos and new items!
I enjoy being able to take advantage of the promotions sent via email!
Chelsea A.
New York, New York
I enjoy eating Chipotle very much. I used to work at this company and I must say they really do care about the customers very much. My favorite order the burrito bowl.
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
If we are out and about we'll go to chipotle simple because they have vegan options. We love there veggie bowls and guacamole! The lime salt chips are amazing as well. I would recommend chipotle to others!
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
Honestly, who doesn’t love chipotle! Their sofritas are so freakin delicious! Even my carnivore husband orders the tofu option! I’ve tried making my own and I just can’t get it!
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
So good! I love their quesadillas and chips and salsa. Always such fresh quality. I️ love that you can order online and just walk in and pick it up. There’s always such a huge line it makes it so much easier
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
Chipotle will ALWAYS be better than Qdoba! There is no comparison!! There food in general is healthier, tastier, and has more flavor! I love how everything tastes so fresh every single time I go there.
Tina B.
Louisville
Not a place that I go often but when I have ate there have liked the food. We might one day go back. Don't really have a favorite on their menu. Find the food affordable.
Kandice P.
Fantastic food! Everything is always fresh and seasoned well. The pricing is reasonable for the amount of food that you receive. My favorite item to order is the chicken bowl. Highly recommended.
Erin S.
St. Louis
Love the fresh taste from Chipotle! Makes me feel like I’m making a good choice even though the portions are huge! Great variety in toppings... and I live for toppings.
Marilyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and mom's favorite place to eat. It's quick, easy, and yummy. The price is reasonable. Only con is that they aren't always conisitent with how much they give you.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?