Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Natalie M.
Anaheim, CA
Chipotle is not your regular Mexican fast food. More of a Mexican grill hybrid, the menu features burritos, tacos, bowls and more customized to your liking. Pick beef, chicken, pork, or tofu all with your choice of beans, rice, loads of veggies and salsas. The chips and guacamole are not bad. While I think that their prices are a little on the pricey side, the portions are huge and I usually make two meals out of one bowl or burrito. And I really appreciate the fact that they use naturally raised animals and are committed to non-GMO ingredients going forward...
Brandy D.
First Chipotle I ate at was in Denver and I was hooked ever since. That was before it was franchised and has remained just as amazing. Still huge portions, quality ingredients, and the flavor is top notch. Great Mexican flair at an affordable price.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
I ate here about a year ago and I didn't finish it. This place is nasty, and really annoying that they market themselves as a Mexican grill. These people wouldn't know Mexican food if it hit them in the face. The taco was slop shoved in a floppy flour tortilla.
I will never step foot in here again.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I can be a Mexican food snob - I grew up in SoCal, so I have a very particular taste when it comes to a burrito. And maybe I'm just ordering the wrong thing every time I go to Chipotle, but I just don't get all the hype. I will probably try it again, as I have many friends who LOVE this place... I'll let them order first and just get the same thing.
Mykah P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the concept of this restaurant and the food was delicious. the only downfall for me was that the onions were already added in the guacamole, and i love avocado but hate onions. they should have onions in a spot by themselves and whoever wants onions can just add them to their bowl, instead of the people who don't like them having to pick them out.
Crystal J.
Alexandria, VA
You really can't go wrong with Chipotle. You can customize the nutrition online to fit your calories/macros if you're watching your figure and it's all around delicious. Only thing that kills me is the craaaazy sodium amounts. Still delicious though.
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I recently tried Chipotle for the first time a few weeks ago and was hesitant but glad I did! The price is affordable. Defiantly a better alternative for Taco Bell!
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
My girlfriend and I get Chipotle every Friday....they have so much variety, but it's funny how we always get the same thing. I think once you figure out what you really like, that's what you stick with. The staff is always friendly and you get a lot of food for a low price. One burrito bowl is at least two meals for my=e. I LOVE their chips and guac!
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I really love Chipolte's burrito bowls. Their food is fresh and always taste great. I always get extra tortillas and cheese and guacamole on it. It's my favorite place to go eat when I want burritos. I will be buying from here and eating here again.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Personally I'm not usually a big fan of fast food that doesn't involve chicken and fries, but I LOVE Chipotle. I didn't understand the hype, until my friends brought me there recently. They make it so easy to make anything you want, however you like it. So you can be as boring or creative as possible. There's one in walking distance in my college town, and I can assure you I will be going there much more often now!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?