Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brandy D.
First Chipotle I ate at was in Denver and I was hooked ever since. That was before it was franchised and has remained just as amazing. Still huge portions, quality ingredients, and the flavor is top notch. Great Mexican flair at an affordable price.
Yesenia G.
I love chipottle! I remember when at school I would eat it once or twice a week. I like their rice and I like the set up. this makes the lines to be more efficient and faster. I do recommend the carnitas or the barbacoa (please excuse my spelling). I also feel that depending on the location is where taste of the meats would be different, but still good.
Deanna A.
Fairfield, OH
As a vegan in somewhat rural Ohio, finding places to eat out isn't easy. This is why I am absolutely in love with Chipotle. It is vegan friendly and its delicious. I eat Chipotle at least once a week and their gucamole is a must! I am obsessed.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I ate here about a year ago and I didn't finish it. This place is nasty, and really annoying that they market themselves as a Mexican grill. These people wouldn't know Mexican food if it hit them in the face. The taco was slop shoved in a floppy flour tortilla.
I will never step foot in here again.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I can be a Mexican food snob - I grew up in SoCal, so I have a very particular taste when it comes to a burrito. And maybe I'm just ordering the wrong thing every time I go to Chipotle, but I just don't get all the hype. I will probably try it again, as I have many friends who LOVE this place... I'll let them order first and just get the same thing.
diana c.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Chipotle is a highly advertised restaurant. It has gained popularity through regular advertisement and every day popular media websites. It's affordable and great tasting. It has a variety of choices for everyone ranging from meat lovers to vegans.
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
I actually love going to Chipotle, but sometimes it's a hit or miss with their steak. Sometimes it can be tender and juicy while other times its very dry. I like the fact that the portions are pretty big ( so i can save half for later) and they have different options of meats, rice and beans. The service has always been fast even in a lunch time rush.
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY
A sofritas bowl is my favorite thing to get at Chipotle. I think it is great they have Tofu options and the way they flavor it is phenomenal. It's affordable, but not very expensive. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have queso which is my favorite thing from Qdoba.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Personally I'm not usually a big fan of fast food that doesn't involve chicken and fries, but I LOVE Chipotle. I didn't understand the hype, until my friends brought me there recently. They make it so easy to make anything you want, however you like it. So you can be as boring or creative as possible. There's one in walking distance in my college town, and I can assure you I will be going there much more often now!
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
Do I even need to write a review for #Chipotle ? It's just that good that the food speaks for itself! Even if the line is long it's totally worth waiting because it's that GOOOOOD! I try to limit how much I go but that doesn't always work out, because I crave it! Cures hangovers like a charm too!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill