Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shirley K.
Annapolis, MD
I went to college in California, and my roommates and friends were mostly Mexican. I was so lucky to have that experience, but it has made me very critical of Mexican restaurants because I can cook the food better than most of them outside of CA/Mexico! Chipotle is a nice reminder of fresh and healthy Mexican food.
Alexsea D.
West melbourne
Chipotle is life! Do I really need to say more? The food is amazing. A lot of their stuff has cilantro and lime so if you're not fan of that taste you probably won't like it. For all the food you get in the bowl I think it is super affordable. I always get brown rice double chicken lettuce corn and sour cream. Also chips and guac. I basically live here.
Deanna A.
Fairfield, OH
As a vegan in somewhat rural Ohio, finding places to eat out isn't easy. This is why I am absolutely in love with Chipotle. It is vegan friendly and its delicious. I eat Chipotle at least once a week and their gucamole is a must! I am obsessed.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I really love going to Chipotle, it's also a great place to hang out socially. The environment is really nice and calm. I usually get their bowls, then get a bag of their chips to eat it with. The price is a bit on the high side for more of a fast food type of place, but the portions are big.
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
Being able to find naturally-raised meat and dairy and organic produce at a chain Mexican place is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I absolutely love that they get local stuff when they can, and that their burritos are lunch AND dinner and possibly leftovers after that! Do not attempt to eat an entire burrito in one sitting!
I haven't watched their documentary yet, but it's on my Netflix queue!
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I ate here about a year ago and I didn't finish it. This place is nasty, and really annoying that they market themselves as a Mexican grill. These people wouldn't know Mexican food if it hit them in the face. The taco was slop shoved in a floppy flour tortilla.
I will never step foot in here again.
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
I actually love going to Chipotle, but sometimes it's a hit or miss with their steak. Sometimes it can be tender and juicy while other times its very dry. I like the fact that the portions are pretty big ( so i can save half for later) and they have different options of meats, rice and beans. The service has always been fast even in a lunch time rush.
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I recently tried Chipotle for the first time a few weeks ago and was hesitant but glad I did! The price is affordable. Defiantly a better alternative for Taco Bell!
Brandy D.
First Chipotle I ate at was in Denver and I was hooked ever since. That was before it was franchised and has remained just as amazing. Still huge portions, quality ingredients, and the flavor is top notch. Great Mexican flair at an affordable price.
Yesenia G.
I love chipottle! I remember when at school I would eat it once or twice a week. I like their rice and I like the set up. this makes the lines to be more efficient and faster. I do recommend the carnitas or the barbacoa (please excuse my spelling). I also feel that depending on the location is where taste of the meats would be different, but still good.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill