Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jacqueline L.
Ocean Springs
I have loved Chipotle for a long time but by far my best experience was in London, England. They had options that were just not available in the United States at the time (and still aren't in some cases). Getting to choose a wheat or regular tortilla, brown or white rice, and having multicolored peppers instead of just green peppers was great. I've noticed the changes being made to some stores here, which I really appreciate. Don't be confused on healthy though, it's A LOT of calories!
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy Chipotle I think it is so much better for you than having McDonalds or Burger-king. The quality of food is really high and even the employees are very clean and careful. I have never been to a chipotle that was dirty or where staff were not friendly and caring. Food is always made very quickly, but with care. I have never had them make a mistake with my order. I think the veggies are always fresh as well.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a great lunch and dinner place to run by on the way to work. We had one on my college campus and oh boy, I loved it! Only downfall is lack of consideration for vegetarian customers... That might be staff's fault but guacamole is often contamination with meats so is lettuce... The store does not seem to care much about the staff too.
Abbi K.
My FAV place in the whole entire world. I could honestly eat it every single day and never get tired of it. I crave it all the time!! It's affordable for the amount of food that you get and it definitely always will fill you up. Simply amazing and couldn't live without it.
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
Chipotle is a great option if you suffer from food allergies. I love getting their burrito bowls without cheese or sour cream with a bag of their DELICIOUS gluten free lime chips. It's difficult to eat out when you have dietary restrictions, Chipotle solves this issue. They're very fast too which is convenient when you need a quick bite to eat before class.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love the sofritos burrito bowl! It's a fried tofu that has a little kick to it. The quality of the food is worth the price you pay at Chipotle (read: it isn't the cheapest fast food option) and every thing is always fresh and flavorful. They don't have a ton of menu options, but what they have is done very well.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Chipotele is so good! The burrito bowl is my favorite, and as a picky eater I love the flexibility in being able to choose exactly what I want without looking like the crazy girl asking for all sorts of modifications. The food itself is really good. I wouldn't say everything is completely unprocessed, but it's definitely less processed then other compatible places.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Chipotle is my #1 resturant to eat out at. I eat here at least 3 times a week. I love how all their products are organic or close to organic. I love getting the chicken bowls and burritos! Yummy
Tyler P.
Harrison, AR
I love Chipoltes because, compared to other franchise restaurants, they are quite progressive. It's fantastic to be able to support a franchise that doesn't use GMOs, or believe in hormone and antibiotic use in animals. It's also nice to be able to grab a meal on the go that you know is nourishing, and isn't full of synthetic ingredients. I also follow the Paleo diet, so it's great that they have options for that diet.
Krysta L.
I love Chipotle. When I go I normally get their burrito bowl. I like that they have many options to customize your food, and the prices are good if you consider the quality of the food. They have also recently added a new tofu option for all the vegetarians out there. Their meat is raised in a humane way, and they promote healthy, happy animals. I love that.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill