Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ellen D.
Tracy, CA
I love Chipotle!! The first time I tried it I was in NYC. I loved how you can build what you want. It is like a Subway, but it is mexican food. Love everything about this place. The food is all natural, so there are no hormones in the meats or veggies. Big plus. The food has so much flavor and there isn't anything that I don't like. I do wish we had one close by, but we don't. I would go more often if we did.
Elicia G.
Lewis Center, OH
I love Chipotle but the portions are always different to the point where it is extremely frustrating. The ones I go to always have something out or it's going to be a 20-minute wait for it. I don't go during busy times either. I like the taste of the food though!
Leanna R.
Spencer, IN
I had three requirements in a meal when we went to Chipotle:
1) Vegetarian
2) Gluten-free
3) No lettuce (I'm allergic. Yes, it's ridiculous.)

I found one option, and while I forget what it was, it wasn't very tasty.

In addition, my hubby, who will eat anything, wasn't impressed with his meal and said we should've gone to Taco Bell.

The staff did try to be helpful, though, service was quick, and the place was clean.
My husband and I both probably eat at Chipotle once a week. Amazing, fresh food. The taste is great and I always know what I'm getting. Great quality and quantity for the price.
Aboubou S.
When my family and I eat out at Chipotle, honestly it does not feel as if we're spending too much money on unhealthy crap. In this day and age, especially in the U.S., it's quite difficult to find healthy alternatives to cooking at home, but Chipotle does this best. The food is healthy, affordable, and delicious, what more could you need to have that long-asked-for more-than-satisfactory meal after a long day's work?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Chipotle used to be my top choice for years but by the time I was in college, it really started getting boring. When you go here, it's really easy to overeat. Although there are great vegetarian options, it just gets boring after a while. When I come across a Qdoba, I go there instead.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
I adore this Chipotle. I visit about once a week. The one my town is always packed. But the staff is always polite, fast and the food is delicious. The ingredients are healthy and the company gives back to the community which is so very rare. Prices are higher than your normal "fast food" restaurant. But you get a good amount of food and QUALITY ingredients.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy Chipotle I think it is so much better for you than having McDonalds or Burger-king. The quality of food is really high and even the employees are very clean and careful. I have never been to a chipotle that was dirty or where staff were not friendly and caring. Food is always made very quickly, but with care. I have never had them make a mistake with my order. I think the veggies are always fresh as well.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I know they have been on blast lately but I love their tortilla chips so much that I will still eat at Chipotle just for them! I also like that you can get a more healthy fast food option and can usually split a burrito to save money since they are so big!
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Everyone loves Chipotle but there's a reason for it. First, it is great quality food and it is inexpensive. My favorite is a bowl with almost everything except the spicy sauce. Also, I love to get a chicken quesadilla with guacamole on the side. It is my go to.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?