Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lorin K.
Stillwater, NY
Chipotle, don't stop posting your nutritional values the way you do just because dummies don't understand basic....information? Really, though. High quality food that is fast and yummy....why do you need to go to McDonalds?! FYI tho, the chorizo is on the dryer side because there is chicken in it. I wish there was no chicken.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
By far my favorite "fast-food" restaurants! It does not taste anything like fast food but is quicker than most fast food joints. A go to if you're a burrito enthusiast or a fan of Mexican with a fresh twist. A must if you haven't tried it. I'm also a fan of their convienient online ordering via their website or on their app! Great food and even greater service. A+
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Chipotle bowls and burritos are the best bang for your buck you could ever get. For less than 10 dollars you get a meal that fills you up all day with freshly made ingredients. Sometimes my bowls last me through two meals! I go here at least twice a week and the food is good for you too! definitely worth the buy!
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I really like chipotle and I feel like you definitely get plenty of food when you order, but it's a little pricey. They have great food and it's nice that you can customize everything for your personal preferences. I think their chips and guac are very well done.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Chipotle is 5 stars all around because of fresh ingredients, food with STANDARDS (GMO free, no hormones, cage free). Their guacamole is top notch, portion size you definite get what you pay for. Fast food, line can be long but it shows their popularity and they still get through it. One of the only "healthy" places around Miami that doesn't break the bank. Please start delivering!
Chris B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Gourmet ingredients, fast, at a dirt-cheap price. The carnitas in particular is delicious. It has a delicate flavor and is super moist. The portions are a bit excessive, but I usually just make my burrito count for two meals - a burrito lunch fills me up for the rest of the day. I'll just have an apple or something equally small/healthy for dinner. I love their hot salsa too. Goes great with their fresh tortilla chips!
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I live for Chipotle. There is nothing as good as this product. Their chicken bowls and their chicken salad bowls are also great when you are wanting a low carb food. There is no rice on it and there is lots of lettuce so it is better for you. 10/10 recommend.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This restaurant is completely GENIUS! It's basically a fast food restaurant. The ingredients are fresh and you can easily get a big portion for a small price. Don't be scared to ask for extra anything! The chips are definitely a fave for me. I love the hint of lime in them.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
I have been reluctant to try since the whole issue with food safety and I was a huge chipotle fan before. They were offering a BOGO deal for nurse appreciation so I decided I would give them a second chance. It was better than i remember. Everything was fresh and of high quality.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
I could eat Chipolte every day just for their guacamole! It is by far my favorite. I love getting the fajita bowls. Always so filling. The price is a little high but I'll still pay it for the amount of food you get. Except for when you order a side of guac or salsa with chips. The amount of chips you get is fine, but the dips is not, especially if you are sharing.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?