Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Diana B.
I'm a mostly vegan health-nut and I love that at Chipotle the food meets my high standards (both ehtically & health-wise), and tastes SO delicious! When they started serving brown rice about a year (?) ago, I was simply over the moon.

I love that I can feel good about what I eat here, and my omnivore friends can enjoy it too, knowing that their meats and cheeses are produced more kindly than most restaurants in the US.
Lorin K.
Stillwater, NY
Chipotle, don't stop posting your nutritional values the way you do just because dummies don't understand basic....information? Really, though. High quality food that is fast and yummy....why do you need to go to McDonalds?! FYI tho, the chorizo is on the dryer side because there is chicken in it. I wish there was no chicken.
Ariel A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although the lines are always almost out the door I still can't stop myself from eating here. A burrito with black beans and steak is the way to go. I love the variety and fresh selection that they always have. Whenever I've purchased food from Chipotle everything is in tip top shape and people behind the counter always do their best to get your order to you ASAP.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Chipotle bowls and burritos are the best bang for your buck you could ever get. For less than 10 dollars you get a meal that fills you up all day with freshly made ingredients. Sometimes my bowls last me through two meals! I go here at least twice a week and the food is good for you too! definitely worth the buy!
Chris B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Gourmet ingredients, fast, at a dirt-cheap price. The carnitas in particular is delicious. It has a delicate flavor and is super moist. The portions are a bit excessive, but I usually just make my burrito count for two meals - a burrito lunch fills me up for the rest of the day. I'll just have an apple or something equally small/healthy for dinner. I love their hot salsa too. Goes great with their fresh tortilla chips!
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Chipotle is 5 stars all around because of fresh ingredients, food with STANDARDS (GMO free, no hormones, cage free). Their guacamole is top notch, portion size you definite get what you pay for. Fast food, line can be long but it shows their popularity and they still get through it. One of the only "healthy" places around Miami that doesn't break the bank. Please start delivering!
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This restaurant is completely GENIUS! It's basically a fast food restaurant. The ingredients are fresh and you can easily get a big portion for a small price. Don't be scared to ask for extra anything! The chips are definitely a fave for me. I love the hint of lime in them.
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I live for Chipotle. There is nothing as good as this product. Their chicken bowls and their chicken salad bowls are also great when you are wanting a low carb food. There is no rice on it and there is lots of lettuce so it is better for you. 10/10 recommend.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I really like chipotle and I feel like you definitely get plenty of food when you order, but it's a little pricey. They have great food and it's nice that you can customize everything for your personal preferences. I think their chips and guac are very well done.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
I have been reluctant to try since the whole issue with food safety and I was a huge chipotle fan before. They were offering a BOGO deal for nurse appreciation so I decided I would give them a second chance. It was better than i remember. Everything was fresh and of high quality.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?