Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Diana B.
I'm a mostly vegan health-nut and I love that at Chipotle the food meets my high standards (both ehtically & health-wise), and tastes SO delicious! When they started serving brown rice about a year (?) ago, I was simply over the moon.

I love that I can feel good about what I eat here, and my omnivore friends can enjoy it too, knowing that their meats and cheeses are produced more kindly than most restaurants in the US.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I really like Chipotle for a quick lunch or dinner. The food tastes really fresh. I like the way the food is spiced and I really love the different salsas. My complaints is the up charge for guacamole and that depending on who is serving you the portions vary widely.
Ariel A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Although the lines are always almost out the door I still can't stop myself from eating here. A burrito with black beans and steak is the way to go. I love the variety and fresh selection that they always have. Whenever I've purchased food from Chipotle everything is in tip top shape and people behind the counter always do their best to get your order to you ASAP.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Love Chipotle, favorite restaurant ever. I like it because the food is so fresh, tastes great and it is relitively cheap for the portion size. I always get a burrito bowl and save half for the next day. I usually get a side of chips to scoop up all the deliciousness! Yummm, I want chipotle right now! :(
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
A Chipotle opened in my city this past summer and I've just recently gotten around to eating there after listening to my family and co-workes tell me how good it was. In my opinion it's just okay, and definitely overpriced. There are quite a few Mexican style restaurants that offer the same products that are better quality and are at or below the price of Chipotle.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I eat Chipotle pretty much once a week! I recommend it to anyone who likes anything for any reason at all! Not only did Chipotle just make the jump to become GMO free, but its also the perfect glutton free diet food!(If you can bear skipping the tortilla) This Restaurant deserves five stars when it comes to taste, customer service and atmosphere. I am giving it an over all 4 stars because of its not so easy to budget price.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
By far my favorite "fast-food" restaurants! It does not taste anything like fast food but is quicker than most fast food joints. A go to if you're a burrito enthusiast or a fan of Mexican with a fresh twist. A must if you haven't tried it. I'm also a fan of their convienient online ordering via their website or on their app! Great food and even greater service. A+
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA
I honestly only go here when my roommate gets to choose dinner. It's not bad but I just don't find it that great, I don't think the food is full of flavor and while I do appreciate that it seems mostly fresh I just think it could have more flavor. It's alright but it's not the best place to get quick food.
Sabrina L.
Linden, NJ
I'm currently a college student so Chipotle is definitely one of my go to places when I don't feel like cooking or I'm in a rush or studying! I always get the burrito bowl with the tortilla on the bottom of the bowl. Also, try their vinaigrette dressing! It makes whatever you're eating SUPER delicious! I especially love the fact that I can usually get at least 2 meals out of the bowl and it's just as delicious the second time!
Lily Z.
In terms of fast food, Chipotle leans towards the healthier side. At $8, you can get one filling bowl. If you're not as hungry, split your bowl into two meals. I normally ask for the tortilla on the side. The meat is very flavorful and you get your choice of ingredients.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?