Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Chipotle is the perfect family restaurant! You order your food by picking what you want in it. I love this idea because you get to pick exactly what you want in what you are about to eat. I usually order the chicken tacos with corn, sour cream and rice. DELICIOUS! Everyone is super friendly and their restaurant are always very clean.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I'm not super into Mexican food, so my first few orders here weren't good. But then when a friend recommended a meal, I fell in love. I recommend it to everyone now and constantly get cravings! They also have great customer service when there is a problem with your order!
Rebekah B.
Centerville, OH
My experience with Chipotle has always stood up to my expectations: the burritos are quality, large, and exactly how I order them, and, I believe, priced pretty fairly. I do not like the fact that every Chipotle store I've been to has different pricing, though. Also, about half of the Chipotles I've been to had a diminished variety of your normal vegetable ad-ins, and if that was the case at my local location, I would not go there anymore.
kristy g.
Cleveland, OH
Always room for improvement...
It's always surprising how each store varies so much.
My go to item, chicken burrito bowl the portions vary, the amount of seasoning is sometimes overwhelming, and the quality of food is sometimes under par.
Certain locations are always busy, best to place an online order, but have also had my order lost before.
Most of the time friendly staff, but occasionally find that not so friendly staff member.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Chipotle. Is it wrong that I probably go more often for their margaritas than their food? Sometimes it's a hit or miss. I truly believe every location is different. They season the meat slightly differently. Sometimes they don't make the margarita as strong as I would like. But I'm a lush and if I choose to pay $9 for a margarita at a food chain than $4/$5 dollars at a low key happy hour then I must be a slight masochist. JK
Mollie G.
If you don't already know & love Chipotle, what are you doing reading this review? GO GET SOME NOW! Burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, chips & guac... there isn't anything bad on the menu! I highly recommend the Barbacoa meat, it's super tender & delicious.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I'm not impressed. Like, at all. The few times that I've eaten here I've gotten stomach aches pretty bad. I feel that the food is bland bland bland, and that they scoop a gallon of sour cream to cover up the blandness. It is not unique food, nor authentic. If I'm going to a Mexican grill restaurant, it's gotta be REAL authentic stuff. I also heard that its owned by McDonalds? That's why it's so sh*tty. Go to a real Mexican restaurant.
Chiquita C.
I've tried chipotle twice and both times I got very ill. The last time I ate it I ended up with food poisoning. I was very weak and ill for 4 days. Got diagnosed at the hospital because it couldn't take it anymore by day 2 I had to go. Now I'll only eat the tortilla chips
Hillary R.
Chipotle is an awesome fast food restaurant that is more than fast food! The price point is higher than your normal fast food joint, but I am definitely willing to pay more for better quality food. They use hormone free chicken and beef and also organic veggies, cheese, and sour cream. I definitely recommend Chipotle to my friends, family, and anyone who has never eaten there.
Samantha C.
Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurants, you can essentially add whatever you want into a burrito, taco, or even a salad bowl. Their spicy corn salsa is mu favorite salsa ever, and their pico is equally as exquisite. I love that they offer a variety of drinks too.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?