Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Yes!!!!!! I don't care what people say about their whole E. Coli history and whatnot. I will always be a fan of Chipotle! Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for a fast-food chain, but it's worth every penny. I usually don't even finish a burrito bowl and end up having to take it home because they fill it to the brim!
Haleigh B.
I just tried chipotle a few weeks ago and I'm hooked! I love their quacamole chips and Salads!!!! And their prices are super great! Going in for my first time not knowing anything was overwhelming, but it's set up similar to a subway where there is a chain of workers and you tell them exactly what to put on your salad, bowl,or burrito. This is one of my new favorite stops!
Anita D.
I am glad there are several Chipotles that opened in my area in the last couple of years. The food is so yummy and probably healthier than traditional Mexican food (maybe a bit wishful thinking here). I love that you can customize your item however you like. My con is that the locations can get very noisy when sitting down to it there due to the interior design. For some reason there always seem to be huge herds of teenagers when I go.
Atheena B.
Severn, MD
Chipotle is good I always get the salad from there. The quality is okay but it is a bit on the pricey side due the food being made at the fast food restaurant. I go once a month to get my fix for the salad with chips and guacamole. I would recommend this to others.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other loves Chipotle, while it it not my favorite restaurant I honestly can't give it lower than an A the food is good (not always my personal choice, but the food is yummy). I recently discovered the kids meals however, and these are splendid! For the price and amount of food you get to eat out with a little one is awesome. For $3.29+tax you get a chicken quesadilla, rice, beans, and an organic juice or milk box. A much better alternative for a quick meal than picking up junk at McDonalds or Taco Bell. This place is a must for families because there is something for everyone.
Briahnna C.
I drool everytime I walk into a Chipotle. I personally love mexican food. While I know this isn't authentic, I still love it. I get their vegetarian bowls everytime I go there and make sure to grab a side of chips. I think the amount of food you get is worth it for what I order.
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
If you are looking for fresh and tasty mexican food you should give Chipotle a try. Their food is delicious with all fresh ingredients and made to order. Everything is good from the burrito, chips and guac, to the tacos both soft and hard. If you are looking for something on the lighter side they have tasty salads. With locations everywhere, you should definitely stop in and give it a try.
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Chipotle is great- except for when you're not given enough meat on your tacos or in your burrito! Regardless, this fast food restaurant is very tasty and much better than others such as Moe's or Taco Bell. I support how Chipotle uses locally grown ingredients, which is much healthier for its customers!

P.S... WANT A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COUPON? Visit ChipotleFriendOrFaux.com!
Gabriela C.
North Bergen, NJ
Chipotle is great if you are looking for better tasting, slightly better for you "fast food". Their seasoning is on point, the meats are moist and who doesn't love the rice?? The lines can get a little long but honestly it goes to show how good the food really is. My go to order is a burrito bowl, with chicken, pintos, lettuce, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream ~~ yum-o!
Cristie G.
Chipotle makes such great food. The options are few but that's all you need. The meats are frwzhly.made every day and I like that. They have white or brown rice that is really good. The salsas arw made with fresh tomatoes too. My kids enjoy it simply for the guacamole lol.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?