Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Auddy W.
I've eaten there once, and it was a horrific experience. I will admit, it was my first time eating there and put anything that looked appetizing. I had the worst reaction of my life eating the burrito I purchased. It wasn't that I needed to use the bathroom, it was severe stomach pains, I felt like I was dying, it lasted for hours. Plus I've seen reviews that it's very unhealthy.
Lisa K.
Torrance, CA
When I'm craving not-so-authentic mexican food, Chipotle is where I'm headed. I really enjoy their burrito bowl with steak, black beans, rice, hot sauce, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce. It's a delicious concoction that will make you crave for more! The price is sort of hefty if you opt for steak and guacamole but their serving is pretty large so I think it's all worth it!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Yes!!!!!! I don't care what people say about their whole E. Coli history and whatnot. I will always be a fan of Chipotle! Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for a fast-food chain, but it's worth every penny. I usually don't even finish a burrito bowl and end up having to take it home because they fill it to the brim!
Bridget W.
Orlando, FL
Chipotle is amazing. If you haven't been there honestly you need to! It is very easy to eat here is you are vegan or have dietary complications. It is around $8 but well worth it. I also really enjoy that is customizable as well. That being said there is no drivethrough
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
For a person who likes my food very basic, just beans, cheese and steak, Chipolte is a major disappoint to many other chains I have discovered. The beans are far too over seasoned, the steak has good flavor but again TOO MUCH! For someone who doesn't go all out the cost is a rip off as well as my burrito is a dwarf compared to others. In addition, from experience at multiple locations in several states the customer service has been nothing but poor.
Astraea J.
When it comes to fast food, there aren't too many healthy choices. I feel like Chipotle qualifies as healthy. They have fresh made ingredients that are interchanged several times daily. They choose higher quality meats and other ingredients to serve. You basically design your meal they way you like, which makes it taste that much better. I usually devour a chicken bowl with mild sauce, everything else, and guacamole. Yes, I pay the extra for the guacamole because it is fresh made and so delicious!!! This isn't processed food at Taco Bell, I will pay extra for better (and still tasty) ingredients!
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
It is amazing but is very pricy. I love the variety of food they have and that you can create your own, they do give a lot of promotions whether it free drinks, free chips and guac or even free burritos. many places are packed so make sure you get there at a good time
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
If you are looking for fresh and tasty mexican food you should give Chipotle a try. Their food is delicious with all fresh ingredients and made to order. Everything is good from the burrito, chips and guac, to the tacos both soft and hard. If you are looking for something on the lighter side they have tasty salads. With locations everywhere, you should definitely stop in and give it a try.
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Chipotle is great- except for when you're not given enough meat on your tacos or in your burrito! Regardless, this fast food restaurant is very tasty and much better than others such as Moe's or Taco Bell. I support how Chipotle uses locally grown ingredients, which is much healthier for its customers!

P.S... WANT A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COUPON? Visit ChipotleFriendOrFaux.com!
Gabriela C.
North Bergen, NJ
Chipotle is great if you are looking for better tasting, slightly better for you "fast food". Their seasoning is on point, the meats are moist and who doesn't love the rice?? The lines can get a little long but honestly it goes to show how good the food really is. My go to order is a burrito bowl, with chicken, pintos, lettuce, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream ~~ yum-o!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill