Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kristen L.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend and I love Chipotle! We are both into power lifting and eat very clean. We love Chipotle because it's one of the only places we know we can go when we need to fuel up on carbs and still eat clean. We usually get the bowls instead of tortillas, and have to watch which toppings we choose, but other than that it's amazing. I love all of the meats, the chicken is probably my favorite. Definitely worth trying if you haven't done so already.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Chipotle burritos are the gift that just keep on giving... as they explode beyond the capacity of the tortilla. The sheer size and customization options make these burritos great. But unfortunately, the fillings lack flavor and leave you wondering why you want to eat so much of it.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
The closest one to where I live is about 35 minutes north...which is a very good and bad thing. Good because I'm not spending a ton of money if it were closer..but bad that when a week or 2 has passed I was it again! It's crazy how amazing the food is. The Gauc is So good, just give me a spoon. Seriously. I get the bowl each time. For me it's huge and I can get 2-3 meals out of it.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
No matter what kind of meat that I get in the burrito, the burritos always are a two meal dish for me. I will come here every other day it were even possible for me. Great place to have a meal with the family and close to the only place that I have always gotten great service at.
Krista W.
Dallas, TX
I always avoided Chipotle but I had to go there one time with my father. I was dieting for I looked up a bowl on Myfitnesspal and it was pretty good! When I started going to college there was a Chipotle right off of campus and I have to say, college student heaven. I can order on their App while I am in class and stop by after to pick it up. It's extremely convenient and you can make it really healthy and really good. Oye, now I want Chipotle!
Shelby M.
The food is okay. When I order burritos they usually get soggy and I wish they let you choose more than one "salsa" or give you more options of add-ins. It also stinks that the chips and salsa cost extra! Comparable quick restaurants or even sit down places offer these items for free. Their food is alright but I would not choose it over some of the other options out there.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
Honestly, I'm not sure why anyone who actually enjoys mexican food wouldn't love Chipotle. The ingredients are always fresh (at least at the ones I've gone to), the portion sizes are enormous, and for those of us not eating the giant burrito - they have great alternatives (their steak salad is so yum). If I wanted a sit down place, there are definitely better alternatives - but for fast food - Chipotle has won me over :)
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I am a vegetarian and I have had no issues at Chipotle, despite some of their problems last year. I love the very spicy salsa and how fresh the veggies are. I love that it's fast fresh food. I think it is a bit pricey, but worth the cost. I tend to like the burritos when I go.
Brianne B.
I love Chipotle! It's an amazing restaurant with excellent food. Naturally raised ingredients is a definite plus too. I love that you can get almost any type of combination, even if it's not on the menu. The chicken bowls are my favorite. <3 The guac is super yummy too!
Ashley-Rahne M.
ALWAYS FRESH. SO GOOD. The one abs only complaint I've ever had was that my very first time, I didn't quite know exactly what to do and the gentleman got obviously impatient with me (not bothering to explain), but that was just one individual in one store - as a whole, the chain is great!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill