Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Melissa M.
I love chipotle. People who got scared and didn't eat there because of the food poisoning outbreaks are stupid because those happen at all restaurants - especially fast food. Their sofritas are literally the best thing on the planet and I love getting them in a bowl and eating it with chips because it tastes like a fresh, delicious 7 layer dip
Mica W.
Moore, OK
Oh Chipotle, I wish I could quit you. Wait...no I don't!! I like the freshness of the food. I love the company for choosing more local and real ingredients. No, it's not "healthy" as far as calories and such go, but at least you know exactly what is in your bowl/burrito, you don't exactly get that at a lot of places. We eat at Chipotle often enough that they remember us and we love it!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Food here is so good, may not be 100% authentic Mexican food but you get the jist. Burritos or bowls are my favorite. It's better if you get your meat right off the grill otherwise your burrito or bowl will be cold after you add toppings like hot sauce, sour cream, cheese, or guac!
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
I had to take a star off for the recent debacle in the food safety department, but Chipotle has been one of my favorite fast food style places for a very long time. The staff is always super friendly, the food is decent, and most importantly it stays warm on the drive home.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
The closest one to where I live is about 35 minutes north...which is a very good and bad thing. Good because I'm not spending a ton of money if it were closer..but bad that when a week or 2 has passed I was it again! It's crazy how amazing the food is. The Gauc is So good, just give me a spoon. Seriously. I get the bowl each time. For me it's huge and I can get 2-3 meals out of it.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
We eat Chipotle or Qdoba about once a week. We're always arguing which is better - I prefer Chipotle burrito bowls with white rice, no beans, chicken, queso, and the works. I prefer the bowls because you tend to get more food (too much food and they can't wrap the burritos ;) )
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
The Chipotle near me is always crowded so it's not really fast food to me. There is always a line but that is because the food is tasty and delicious. You can customize your "mexican" however you want it; be it a burrito, tacos or a salad with a good selection of proteins. They have their own style of chips that have this hint of zest with 3 different kinds of salsa to choose from.
Emily J.
I am not a Chipolte fan. I have tried time and time again to like it but the last time I went i got food poisoning. For my taste I like a bunch of variety and options and I just don't find that at Chipolte. My fiance still eats there and has also mentioned that lately they have been skimping on the meats and when you ask for a little more they double the meat price when you check out
Christina K.
Peoria, AZ
One of my favorite healthy fast food options. SImple list of menu items with so may combination options. I love that their food is hormone free and from local farmers as much as possible. I also love the story behind where Chipotle came from. I also like that they are making even more healthy options available, like brown rice. Now they need to offer Whole Wheat tortillas.
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
Chipotle is one of my favorite fast food to go spend my money on. They have a wide range of many different ways of eating where you pick the ingredients you want which by the way I think is quite healthy for a fast food place. It's so yummy and not to mention their drink machine they had I could pretty much build any soft drink you could have ever imagined. 5 stars all the way!!!!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?