Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lisa S.
Tampa, FL
My Boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with Chipotle. He could probably eat there everyday. I enjoy how fresh their food is and how full I become. They give you big portions of food and many great choice to chose from. We are lucky if we go in and there is barely a line but It is worth the wait. ONLY complaint is how spicy my food is some days. I can't eat my food sometimes due to this reason. Otherwise it is amazing, you won't know until you try it.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
I am a lover of the burrito bowls! I usually get the chicken and steak. I go at least once a week if possible. The cost depends on the extras you add to the bowl. The food quality is great and you get your money's worth. I will go over and over again as long as they are open!
Elyssia M.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love chipotle! The only thing I would complain about is that the lines are always so long.. but they go fast especially when they are staffed well.
All of their ingredients taste so fresh and great. They have tons of varieties you can chose from. Also they put as little or as much of any ingredient as you want.
I always get the burritto bowls as I can't even try to fit my mouth around those huge burrittos! Their tacos are pretty good too!
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Yes, Yes, and Yes. I think to myself how did I live without this before it came along. I love the burrito bowls. My favorite option is black beans, brown rice, steak (I'm only 90% vegetarian for diet purposes), pico, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream and lettuce. And since they took away the lemon slices I ask for a small container of lime juice. I like to pour that over the top. It gives it such a brightness or zing if you will to the bowl. LOVE
Somphet B.
Lawrenceville , Ga
Not authentic Mexican but still delicious! I love their burrito bowls with  steak. The prices are great for lunch and for under $10 you can eat great. I love the fact that they sell margaritas there. I don't like the fact that their chips are usually stale every time I go. I've never eaten the chips there where it was crunchy and fresh how I like them. I love the sodas they have.
Amrita R.
East Meadow, NY
My hubby and I love eating at Chipotle. I love that I can get my meal customized the way that I want it which is not typical of many fast food chains. Their food is delicious and I think it's healthier than some of the other options out there. The best part is that their guacamole doesn't have tomatoes (I'm allergic). I can also order my meal on their cool iphone app and pick it up when it's ready so I don't have to wait on their always crazy long line.
Sara K.
Denver, CO
WOOHOO chipotle! Colorado local proud! If there food didn't have such a substantial amount of calories I would be there daily! It is sooooo good! I love their burritos, chips, salsa, and tortillas. Their corn is amazing! I also love their black beans. Very affordable and great!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mmm sometimes you just need to feel like you ate your weight in delicious. And Chipotle is the answer for that! $8 gets me the biggest vegetarian bang for my buck. Even my carnivorous husband can't say no to the sofritas! Sign up for their mobile updates and you might just get a coup!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
who doesnt love chipotle. so good and always my favorite place to go last min for dinner. their quacomole is amazing and their portion sizes are good. on a diet? you can choose healthy option and get salad plus they have option online to caluate calories to help better portion items
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I love chipotle, but always get sick when I eat there.. I only get rice and veggies. I don't like that each chipotle you go to the veggie combination is different. Should all be the same! Their chips are the best I have ever tasted and I always find myself going back to chipotle to eat.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?