Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Chipotle has good ingredients that are fresh and moving towards the organic movement. They are absolutely delicious! People complain that it's pricey but you truly pay for what you get. I like to get the bowl (and ask for tortilla on the side) and for $8 I get one filling meal! It's a good place to go when you want to treat yourself to a nice lunch/dinner. I say you can never go wrong with Chipotle.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely live & die for Chipotle! Ugh it's seriously so perfect. I haven't had one bad thing from there and the quality is so amazing. I absolutely love the burritos.
The one thing that made me knock off one star is the price, which I understand it is great quality and there's really nobody that makes it quite like Chipotle, I think knocking off a dollar or two would be a good idea.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
I've gone to Chipotle a few times and I always get one of their bowls. The bowls are delicious and all the ingredients taste fresh even the meat. I've also gotten their chips and salsa and I can definitely say that I've had better. Their chips are usually too salty and you're paying $1.50 for a small salsa that is not enough for your chips (which are also not enough compared to Moe's).
Amanda V.
TOFU! The tofu is amazing for when I went through my no meat phase. It's sooo tasty and all the variety of mix-ins it great. I love the burrito bowls with some black beans, white rice and a little bit of everything. It a favorite among my fiance and I. I look forward to my next visit.
Christina F.
Garner, NC
Chipotle is a go-to lunch and dinner location for me and my family. We all love the care and thought put into all the ingredients offered by the restaurant, and the great tasting food shows it! Very convenient to stop by and eat in the restaurant or pick up a meal, and even though many meals are high in calories, it is mostly good calories as the food itself is significantly healthier than other "fast" alternatives. Can't get enough Chipotle, I love it!
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I fell in love with Chipotle at college, and I don't think I'll ever turn back. I love the ordering system, how you walk in and custom-create whatever you want to order. It's also a HUGE perk to me that the company gets organic, and locally sourced ingredients. My only qualm with the place is that they don't have very many mild meat choices for the burritos lovers who don't love spice.
Cameron O.
Marietta, GA
Ignore the gun scandal for this Colorado based food chain! Chipotle offers great food at reasonable prices in large quantities! It offers a build-your-own style experience (much like Subway) and boy is it worth it! You can get a burrito, bowl, nachos, or anything really. I am biased towards the burritos and that, if stuffed, they are larger than a baby's thigh! One trick is to order a bowl of food and ask for tortillas on the side; cheaper and more food!
Jill H.
Must share my amazing experience with my local Chipotle sponsoring my son's Pony Baseball team with FREE burritos for dinner AND a community fundraising night where the split of profits is far greater than any retail chain so far. Their customer service and management team was incredible in preparation and service. They act like they care and they never stop smiling or trying to assist.
Giovana R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love their food, I always go for the burrito bowl with steak and it tastes amazing.
The only thing is... When I see the staff cleaning the counters I really get grossed out because they use a rag that looks dirty and I have no idea of how many times has been used and as they clean they just kinda throw the leftover food all over the other food containers.
Be more careful people, please!
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
I love Chipotle, I eat there on the reg. However, it is often pushed as a really healthy and "natural" option. It's important to note that there are GMOs in almost all of their food. I think that the pork and some beans are the only things that DON'T contain GMOs. Now, there's debate on the issues surrounding GMOs, so it's just important to know about it and then make your own decision.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?