Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stefanie P.
I refer to Chipotle as truest love. They use high-quality (and TASTY) ingredients, and the portions are usually large enough that I can save a little to eat the next day. My order of choice is a barbacoa burrito bowl with extra veggies. And yes, I know the guac is extra--give it to me anyways!
Mary S.
Altoona, PA
I was introduced to Chipotle by a bunch of male coworkers after we attended a work meeting in a college town. We didn't have a Chipotle in our town yet but they were building one literally right down the hill from where we worked. We all ordered burritos and I knew right away that I was in heaven. I always ordered the steak burrito and they always packed it to the point you could hardly hold it. I now get a burrito bowl just because you get so much more for the price!! I enjoy both but I was blown away. I hardly go anywhere else now. I'm upset that some things cost extra but for the amount that you get I'll take it.
Awilda M.
bear, DE
I enjoy the burrito bowls at Chipotle. Their ingredients always taste so fresh and flavorful. However I am not currently eating at Chipotle due to all the e.coli and norovirus outbreaks they have had lately. They reported that they will be changing their food safety practices, but with some of the ingredients being prepped offsite and other changes, I don't know if it will be the same. I hope so.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Not a fan at all...Gave it a chance and it just isn't for me! I prefer Moe's all the way!! I had severe GI Tract issues after my visit...and I didn't even get beans! I just wasn't a fan of their ingredients and the way it made me feel. Also HATE how you have to purchase chips and salsa extra!!! It should come with the meal (as it is already extremely overpriced!!!). Came here once and never will again!
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so sad that I didn't win Adventurrito because Chipotle is probably the only fast food place that I would want to eat at for 20 years. The ingredients are pure and fresh. The menu has something for everyone. One burrito can fill you up for a very long time. People complain that it is expensive for "fast food". But you could buy ten big macs and not get as much food as comes in one burrito. And it is far healthier. Plus, they have Pibb in the soda machines.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I CANNOT get enough of this place!!
I love the burrito's!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the bomb... I love the Chicken ones...
I like they have several choices in items to put on them.. My hubby thinks all the meats are too hot for him.. He doesn't like them... If he eats there with me he only gets chips & tomato salsa, (makes me feel bad)!!! Ours has a place to sit outside which is nice for us, he walks over to a near restaurant to get him food a lot for I can eat here!!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely live & die for Chipotle! Ugh it's seriously so perfect. I haven't had one bad thing from there and the quality is so amazing. I absolutely love the burritos.
The one thing that made me knock off one star is the price, which I understand it is great quality and there's really nobody that makes it quite like Chipotle, I think knocking off a dollar or two would be a good idea.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
If I could have a personal chef, I'd make him cook Chipotle burritos for me every single day! All the ingredients create a blast of Mexican-flavor goodness that is inexplicable. The beans, rice, chicken, guacamole, cheese, tomatoes, mild sauce. I'm drooling! Did I mention that on Halloween, Chipotle was selling burritos for $3? =O
Mary Tara J.
Dallas, TX
I'm hooked on this fast casual restaurant's chips and guac - but I can never manage to stomach an entire burrito. Definitely huge portion sizes - but leftovers are never a bad thing from a place like this. Healthy options include spinach tortillas and vegetarian entrees, but I recommend occasionally straying from the normal burrito and munching on a carnitas taco one day. You won't regret it!
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
I love chipotle. I jumped for joy when they finally Brentwood California. I grew up in Denver and I used to go to the original one as a teenager. They have a wonderful selection. However I hate the line the lines are terrible. So we order online and by the time we get down there are order is ready. walking in and going straight to the register and getting our food that is already packaged and ready to go is well worth the glares from the other people in line.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?