Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mary S.
Altoona, PA
I was introduced to Chipotle by a bunch of male coworkers after we attended a work meeting in a college town. We didn't have a Chipotle in our town yet but they were building one literally right down the hill from where we worked. We all ordered burritos and I knew right away that I was in heaven. I always ordered the steak burrito and they always packed it to the point you could hardly hold it. I now get a burrito bowl just because you get so much more for the price!! I enjoy both but I was blown away. I hardly go anywhere else now. I'm upset that some things cost extra but for the amount that you get I'll take it.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
I actually had Chipotle for the first time last week and I can't wait to go back! I finally see what everybody had been raving about. It was so delicious and fresh tasting. I got a chicken bowl and I have no complaints whatsoever. I also thought the setup of the restaurant was really cool and the customer service was excellent!
Raven B.
Union City, CA
Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurants for a quick burrito. However, just know that if you want all of the fixings (guac, chips, drink) it can add up and be a bit expensive. Also I've been to several locations and some can be selfish when putting your toppings on, especially the meat. There are several people I know that when they have Chipotle, and specifically Chipotle, they end up having a bad experience in the bathroom, so be careful of that too. Finally, just know and never state that Chipotle is legit mexican food. As amazing as it is, it's not. On a plus side, I love their steak burritos and chicken tacos.
Alexis T.
It used to be one of my favorite places to go but lately there's been so many food scares there (one of which I and my friends actually got sick from) I'm just not sure it's worth going to anymore. Also they never really put out anything new. I mean the food they have is good but something cool and new once in a while would be good
Alisa f.
Alexandria, VA
Love this place! Burritos the size of your face! I especially love that they have an online nutrition calculator so if you are watching what you eat you can make a smart choice! You can get a salad and it be in the 500 cal category or get a burrito that is a 1000 cals. Besides that it is so delicious! Although they do put a lot of sodium in their food. But what unlike most about the company is that they care where their products come from and that's important!
Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is sincerely my ALL TIME FAVORITE place on planet earth. I don't even feel like I need to write a review because Chipotle is basically everyone's favorite food. Maybe I'm biased. But regardless I only eat out once or twice a week, and every time my first choice is Chipotle.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Not a fan at all...Gave it a chance and it just isn't for me! I prefer Moe's all the way!! I had severe GI Tract issues after my visit...and I didn't even get beans! I just wasn't a fan of their ingredients and the way it made me feel. Also HATE how you have to purchase chips and salsa extra!!! It should come with the meal (as it is already extremely overpriced!!!). Came here once and never will again!
Stefanie P.
I refer to Chipotle as truest love. They use high-quality (and TASTY) ingredients, and the portions are usually large enough that I can save a little to eat the next day. My order of choice is a barbacoa burrito bowl with extra veggies. And yes, I know the guac is extra--give it to me anyways!
Sarah K.
Peoria, IL
I know a lot of places like Chipotle are gluten-free friendly, but we had a great experience at our restaurant. A lot of other places act like it's a burden when we say we're gluten-free, but the employees at our Chipotle were great! He didn't think twice before changing the gloves he had on and made sure nothing was contaminated. The food is always fresh and sooooo good! I love the rice and guacamole! Overall great experience and great food at Chipotle.
Awilda M.
bear, DE
I enjoy the burrito bowls at Chipotle. Their ingredients always taste so fresh and flavorful. However I am not currently eating at Chipotle due to all the e.coli and norovirus outbreaks they have had lately. They reported that they will be changing their food safety practices, but with some of the ingredients being prepped offsite and other changes, I don't know if it will be the same. I hope so.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?