Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Chipotle is a health fresh and expensive place to eat. We visit once a wk. and we like it music ūüé∂ is too loud can here my order I have to repeat it. The prices are pretty high for my family of for it cost me close to $6o dollars ūüíĶ that a lot. But my son likes it and it clean fresh food. I like it also.
Kayla M.
San Diego , CA
Had it about 2 years ago and it tasted like puke to me. Recently went again with a friend, trying to be healthy and was very disappointed. Menu made no sense to me and prices were not clear. Somehow tomatoes and onions made there way in my burrito although i told the worker i didn't want anything with that in it. When i went to pay they told me it was 12 dollars. without any sides or drinks. Very disapointed.
Alex L.
Provo, UT
I LOVE CHIPOTLE! So tasty, healthier, and great customer service. I was craving Chipotle one night so my husband and I jumped in the car and drove (45 min.). They closed in 4 min. so I jumped out of the car and ran inside. They had already began putting things away but once they saw me they were all so kind and got me whatever I needed. The cashier even gave me a coupon for a free meal. I wish there was a 10 star option because that's where Chipotle belongs in my book.
Janine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
LOVE Chipotle! Food is always fresh and full of flavor. Your order is made just for you. I also love that you can order online with the option to pay at pick up or credit card then when you go in you can skip the line and go right to the register to pick up your order. My fav is the bowl. I can have just the right meat or combination of 2 meats, array or veggies, sauces or salsas the the guac is to die for. Granted the guac is an added charge but they don't skimp on what they give you. I would highly recommend Chipotle Mexican Grill!
Tabetha G.
Pocatello, ID
There is nothing bad to say about this restaurant. Seriously. I love everything about it! I love that the original one is in Denver, my hometown. I love that they use naturally raised animals for their meats. I love that they make the BEST burrito around. I love that the portions are so big my husband and I can share a burrito and a bag of chips and guac for about $10. I love the stories on their cups. I LOVE Chipotle!!!! Say it with me now... Chip-oat-lay!!! YUMMM!!!!
tara w.
St Louis Park, MN
I'll admit, there's nothing I love more than a gigantic Chipotle burrito (even better as cold leftovers), and if you pay attention to the menu you can even include it in your low calorie diet- however- not everything they serve is organic or healthy. Check out this blog to make a more informed choice when eating out: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/08/14/food-babe-investigates-chipotle-vs-moes/
Jordan B.
It is always busy here, but they are quick to get your order and to do it right. I have never had an issue here. I recommend getting a bowl and then asking for tortillas on the side to made your own tacos or burrito, that way you get more of the fillings Their vinaigrette dressing is awesome as well.
Jordan T.
Springtown, TX
I'M IN LOVE WITH CHIPOTLE!!!! i eat their at least once a week if not more. its a must. their food is so good. it is a tad expensive but i do not care. i will pay whatever to eat there its that good. i always get the same thing and always will. their guac is to die for!! ugh im obsessed!!
Sarah S.
Seattle, WA
I'm lucky enough to live in Washington state, which is a test market for their new Sofrita's filling. It is a tofu based product, but you wouldn't know it if you weren't told! It is SO delicious! It is similar to ground beef if size, and is extremely flavorful - a bit spicy! This is a fantastic options for those who are Vegetarian, or who might want something with a bit less calories!

Their ingredients are fresh and the service is fast. Price is right - I'm a fan!
Jas. J.
Chipotle is great. I have it for my first time last year & loved it ever since. The bowls are my favorite & I get the same thing every time lol. The only thing I don't like is that they never want to put enough food into your bowl you always have to ask them for more or they kinda short change you.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill