Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Love Chipotle. There have been some downs, but 90% of the time their quality has been amazing and the taste is great. Their portion size will keep most people full for most of the day~ :P I go at least once a month, but my boyfriend goes a lot more frequently as he's not on a diet as I am, haha :P
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've only been to Chipotle a few times, but I'm a fan. The burritos are HUGE! They have several meat and rice options, and you can have the contents, in a bowl instead of a tortilla if you like. It's all good food, but I personally don't plan on going there often. I live in an area with lots of taco trucks, and the burritos are cheaper. Chipotle can get kinda pricey. Regardless, it's a good place to check out.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorite restaurants. They are so quick. And so delicious. The only downside is that right now I can't afford to eat there everyday like I would. But I know it's definitely one of our weekend spots. Every Friday night we order on the online app. Which is so nice because you skip the line. And they usually have really LONG lines!
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I really must be crazy reading all these reviews, but I ate here several times and I'm just not loving it. It is OK food, don't get me wrong, but I really prefer other, similar type Mexican cantina chain places available in my state. I think the other place is so much better I almost want to lower the grade to D by comparison. To be fair though, it isn't that this food is so bad, it's just the other I so much better so I'm staying in the middle with C, just OK food for me...Maybe other states have way better franchises, two I tried here in UT were kind of blah.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried chipotle for the first time and I really was not impressed at all. It was loud and seemed very disorganized and the meat in my tacks was unevenly cooked and had a slimy feel to it. Their guacamole is good but definitely not the best. I probably won't eat here again. Not worth the price.
Kayla L.
Delaware, OH
I actually used to work at Chipotle! I have always been a lover of their food and their policies for nothing but farm raised and local ingredients has always been a selling point for me! I appreciated the fact that they would not sell the Carnitas at my location at one point because they found things they did not like about the way the pigs were being raised! Natural and honest food is hard to come by these days!
Danielle F.
Chipotle is a casual Mexican eater with a variety of choices to pick from. The cheese quesadillas are good for the price, but their burritos are a bit over priced in my opinion. I would not have a problem with that but they charge for guacamole which I think is a little unreasonable since their burritos are typically around $9 before that's factored in.
Hope S.
Stephenville, TX
This is my favorite "fast food" by far. Is this even considered fast food? Their burrito bowls are to die for. They don't necessarily have a super large variety, but what they have fuses together so well. I've tried different combinations of toppings and they're all amazing! I tend to stay away from the burritos themselves because they're just so messy, but they certainly taste just as good as the bowls!
Jennifer Y.
let me start off by saying i use to turn my nose up when my husband ate chipotle UNTIL i tried it ! now im addicted ! the flavor of everything i get from here is amazing ! chicken bowl is my thing ! and the chips (with the hint of lime OMG YES) love going here ! employees are ALWAYS nice !
Celsa d.
Irving, TX
I am literally obsessed with Chipotle. I came to the Chipotle party rather recently, but I have grown to love it! I love that you can get a great portion of food for a reasonable price. Additionally, their food is truly delicious. The location that I most frequent has some of the friendliest people I've ever met. I highly recommend it!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?