Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
Chipotle is great. I've never had a bad meal from Chipotle. I normally get either a bowl or burrito with carnitas. The food is always fresh and hot. It's awesome because you can choose exactly what to put on your plate. However, there is usually somewhat of a wait and I wish there were more seating options. I probably go to Chipotle once a month and would recommend it to others.
Ericka W.
Chipotle is life literally lol. If I could eat here every day I would ! Their grilled chicken tastes amazing and is never dry. I love love love their white cilantro lime rice and their green salsa. Everything just tastes awesome if you like quick meals that don't taste cheap this is your best bet
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've only been to Chipotle a few times, but I'm a fan. The burritos are HUGE! They have several meat and rice options, and you can have the contents, in a bowl instead of a tortilla if you like. It's all good food, but I personally don't plan on going there often. I live in an area with lots of taco trucks, and the burritos are cheaper. Chipotle can get kinda pricey. Regardless, it's a good place to check out.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Love Chipotle. There have been some downs, but 90% of the time their quality has been amazing and the taste is great. Their portion size will keep most people full for most of the day~ :P I go at least once a month, but my boyfriend goes a lot more frequently as he's not on a diet as I am, haha :P
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I really must be crazy reading all these reviews, but I ate here several times and I'm just not loving it. It is OK food, don't get me wrong, but I really prefer other, similar type Mexican cantina chain places available in my state. I think the other place is so much better I almost want to lower the grade to D by comparison. To be fair though, it isn't that this food is so bad, it's just the other I so much better so I'm staying in the middle with C, just OK food for me...Maybe other states have way better franchises, two I tried here in UT were kind of blah.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorite restaurants. They are so quick. And so delicious. The only downside is that right now I can't afford to eat there everyday like I would. But I know it's definitely one of our weekend spots. Every Friday night we order on the online app. Which is so nice because you skip the line. And they usually have really LONG lines!
Gianna S.
N Scituate, RI
When I start speaking about Chipotle, I start getting emotional. Chipotle is perfect. Oh my gosh. Please go there. Please make sure you get both the mild salsa and the corn salsa. And spring for the guac. You won't regret it, I promise you. It is worth every cent. Delicious. Delectable. Don't take my word for it. Just go try it for yourself. Plus it's grain-fed, vegetarian & vegan friendly, and all that jazz.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried chipotle for the first time and I really was not impressed at all. It was loud and seemed very disorganized and the meat in my tacks was unevenly cooked and had a slimy feel to it. Their guacamole is good but definitely not the best. I probably won't eat here again. Not worth the price.
Kayla L.
Delaware, OH
I actually used to work at Chipotle! I have always been a lover of their food and their policies for nothing but farm raised and local ingredients has always been a selling point for me! I appreciated the fact that they would not sell the Carnitas at my location at one point because they found things they did not like about the way the pigs were being raised! Natural and honest food is hard to come by these days!
Danielle F.
Chipotle is a casual Mexican eater with a variety of choices to pick from. The cheese quesadillas are good for the price, but their burritos are a bit over priced in my opinion. I would not have a problem with that but they charge for guacamole which I think is a little unreasonable since their burritos are typically around $9 before that's factored in.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill