Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Maliyka M.
Brooklyn, NY
As much as I enjoy Chipotle, I am disappointed. For starters, the use of GMO's bothers me. Why are we using genetically manufactured food sources. Years from now, we will pay for doing this. Our bodies will rebel against us.

The price that they charge for guacamole is ridiculous. They try to convince you that you are getting the amount of an actual avocado. Unless it is GMO, that's not possible. Bad business.
Heather L.
When my husband and I go out on a date, we usually end up at Chipotle as they are able to handle our gluten free needs. Other than one particular location, they understand cross-contamination and take precautions to prevent it. They have quality meals that taste delicious at a reasonable price.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I actually don't prefer Hispanic food, but something about the freshness of a Chipotle burrito makes me crave it once a week, if not more. Whenever I need to fill up or fuel my cells after a tough spinning workout, I grab an organic steak burrito. The Cilantro rice is out of this world! I love their black beans and the Fajita peppers. This is easily my favorite "fast food" restaurant. I suggest everyone try it!
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Chipotle is by far one of my favorite places to eat. I get a steak bowl, a side of guacamole, and eat it with chips (like nachos!). The ingredients are so fresh and you can absolutely taste a difference in the quality of food. Sometimes they will run out of certain items, but that would be because they get their food locally. I eat here ALL the time and never get sick of it! The staff is also very friendly. Bring back chiptopia rewards!
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love Chipotle for many reasons. Firstly for the amazing quality of their food, everything is always fresh and the ingredients are so simple. I don't feel guilty or sick after eating there as I do when eating at normal fast food restaurants. i.e;McDonald's or Burger King. Their service is fast and convenient and to top it off their prices are very reasonable for how much food you get. I'm a huge fan of this new wave of fast food and I look forward to this being the new norm.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
If you want healthy ingredients, you're on the go and you want something that tastes great....Chipotle is the move. The nice thing is you can find one of these restaurants almost everywhere. They have some of the best guac and their salsas are tasty as well. Definitely a great food fast shop.
Loree R.
Love Chipotle and the choices that they have! It's quick and fast unless you go during lunch/dinner hour then you're going to have to wait for a little bit longer than usual. Make sure to load up your burrito or tacos with the fajitas (which are FREE) and if you get a burrito bowl, you can get tortillas on the side as well for free! (this is much better than ordering a burrito, you get more filling in the bowl!)
Paget P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have a deep love for Chipotle and their food. I always get a burrito bowl with either chicken or vegetarian (because FREE GUAC, DUH). I try to limit myself to eating at Chipotle once or twice a month, so it's special. Their guacamole and sea salt tortilla chips are always a necessary side to any of their main dishes. Most importantly, Chipotle as a company values the environment and is committed to sustainability--a practice more fast food places should take into account.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
Mexican grill shouldn't be in the name. It's an okay meal to get when your running to class. I like the bowls for a light meal that I can finish later. However, when it says mexican grill it really means bland american food that they try to pass off as mexican by putting it in a tortilla. It also gave my boyfriend food poisoning two years ago because they didn't cook the meat correctly. Either way, it's average and shouldn't even be called Americanized mexican. It's just american.
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
It is probably a good thing I live an hour from the closest Chipotle!! I would eat there at least 3 times a week otherwise! When I do get there, I stock up!! The chicken bowl with both beans and fajita vegs is my fave! Also, get the guac! It is worth the extra charge. These freeze well, too!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill