Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Olivia L.
We just currently got a Chipotle near my home and I love to grab their food when I am close to it. It is a quick and taste food fix. I wish it was closer to me, because I know I would eat it even more often. My only gripe is that they do not have very much option. I know they are limited to their Mexican theme, but I feel like they could easily add more vegetable or rice options along with other options as well.
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
I'm a super picky eater and I typically won't try new foods, I can eat the same thing night after night. This past Saturday I was hanging with a friend and we were trying to decide what to eat, she suggested Chipotle. My first reaction was, there's no way in hell I'm eating this crap. She finally convinced me to try it and I loved it. I loved it so much that I picked my son up a few hours later and went back to Chipotle.
Christen M.
Denton, TX
Chipotle is awesome, especially in this age of burrito bars being a dime a dozen. The portions are always huge and well worth the price point. The range of salsas that actually have different spice levels is amazing and the ability to customize (I like to get a salad, but open faced with a tortilla) is super key, depending on my mood. Everything always tastes fresh, which is a far cry from most other Mexican food joints.
Kristine A.
I used to get the burritos and basically just take them apart but then just started getting the bowls. The meat is super flavorful. The rice and chips are lime-y. Hot salsa is super spicy. I usually get brown rice, a little bit of black beans, steak, mild (pico de gallo) and hot salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce. Chips and guac sometimes. All so good. You can also order quesadillas even though they aren't on the menu.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I love authentic, delicious Mexcian food so I was very speculative at even trying Chipotle considering that its generally "fast food." I ordered a burrito with brown rice, chicken,hot sauce and the works and it actually was yummy. I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients and I came hungry, but left happy. I give them a B because I've had some of the best Mex food ever, but I would certainly eat there again!
Shawnee P.
Chipotle has a great selection of food. I usually order a chicken quesadilla when I go for dinner. The food is always fresh, service is prompt, and people are, friendly. They are a great choice if you are gluten sensitive as well. You can order a bowl which comes with enough food to feed two people.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This restaurant is amazing! My husband and I used to go at least once a week to get one of Chipotle's delicious burritos! We loved right across the road from a Chipotle. We could walk down, eat, relax and talk to the crew, then walk back home with full tummies. Now that we don't live anywhere near one, it's sad. I've been craving a vegetarian burrito for weeks, now, but I'm willing to drive 3-4 hours out just to get one!
Samantha A.
Anderson, IN
I went to chipotle for the first time when I was travelling. I was really excited to see that there was something other then just a beef burrito on the menu, and that I could choose what ever I wanted to put in it.
I absolutely love the cilantro salsa. Everything tasted so fresh.
No, it's not "authentic" mexican food. Neither is Taco Bell. If I want something cheap, and still great tasting, I love chipotle. If I wanted authentic mexican, I will go to an authentic mexican restaurant.
Emilio G.
I like this place; I will go out of my way to get it, but it's really not "authentic" mexican food. Com'n look at the history, founder was Steve and was as chef and wanted to make as people would call it, a taco stand. and thus history was made. It's mexican that has been mass marketed as "Mexican Food" don't get me wrong it's some tasty stuff,. But if you want real mexican food, go to your local city who's community thrives on that specific culture. like ex' Chicago- Pilsen neighborhood
Taylor W.
Gaston, SC
At first, I was skeptical -- How much difference are you really going to be able to tell in the "fresher" ingredients?
But it's true, I was very surprised at how AWESOME my burrito tasted, and I felt like it was healthier and more nutritious -- Not weighty and greasy like other mexican cuisine. Very pleased with the quality and taste, along with the fact that they buy local and get as much farm-fresh food as possible.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?