Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amber M.
Hazel park , MI
I never used to go to chipotle either but I do now and I love it! I tried it once and it makes me happy, I like how it tells you all the calories and the bowl is my favorite. Love how you can put whatever you want in it and it’s affordable!
Brooke R.
I absolutely love chipotle! It is high quality, non GMO food, for a low price! The staff is always awesome and the food is always great! They also have a veggie option for vegans! One of my favorite places to eat! 10/10 would recommend.
Kate W.
Chipotle is great. I dont necessarily go there when im craving Mexican food but when im REALLY hungry you will most likely see me stuffing my face with the Barbacoa burrito there. Always great quality and always tastes yummy. Portions are large and prices are high.
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
The food is always fresh! We always get steak tacos when we eat here. I love the fresh lettuce, cheese and fresh mild salsa on mine. I usually get extra salsa to go! Service is usually fast too. My kids love the taco kits for lunch.
ashlie c.
Albany , NY
Chipotle is my lifeeeeeeee! Lol i could eat chipotle every single day for dinner if i had the money. Yes chipotle can be pricey compared to other fast food places BUT they are sooooo healthy and a good with the BEST guacamole. If you haven’t had chipotle PLEASE GO NOW lol
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
I love Mexican food so Chipotle is the place to go. The burritos are HUGE and you can add whatever you want in it. A little pricey but it fills you up and you won’t be hungry until dinner time (if you have it as an early lunch).
Rachel P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love me a vegetarian burrito bowl! It’s impressive to me how they actually cook - and care enough to use local ingredients when possible. Plus I’ve heard great things about their management training program. Kudos to Chipotle!
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
I always enjoy chipotle’s food. Their brown rice is delicious and great. Steak is flavorful! All in all their food is amazing. Prices are high up but it’s worth it. Anyone who’s never had it, has to have it once in their life time.
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
always had good quality service and fresh food. Having a family with food sensitivities, eating out requires creativity. I love that we can choose exactly what we want. i do wish there was an less spicy meat option for kids.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I’m not a big burrito fan but a burrito bowl is something that called my name. The new queso that they brought out is why only gave itfour stars. It was actually a crazy disappointment for me because everything else at chipotle is something to be loved
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?