Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm half embarrassed to admit I just recently discovered chipotle! Needless to say I'm obsessed. The food if fresh and full of flavor. Bonus...you can order a margarita with your meal which are on point. I usually get a burrito and I love their cilantro lime rice. And when they say spicy, they mean spicy!
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
I absolutely love Chipotle. I go there probably at least once a week. Their burritos are amazing. The flavor of every ingredient is fantastic. Everything is so fresh, and just tastes better than other burrito places. The ordering process can be a bit overwhelming the first time you go there, but I've come to love it. It's great that you can see it being made right in front of you. I just can't recommend this restaurant enough!
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I'm a displaced Coloradoan who doesn't live within 250 miles of a Chipotle and I get the most ridiculous cravings for it (especially now that I'm pregnant). You can just tell that the ingredients are real and fresh and that you aren't just pouring a bunch of mystery meats/unhealthy bi-products into your system. Oh, I want a vegetarian burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, lettuce and hot salsa SO badly right now.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I love authentic, delicious Mexcian food so I was very speculative at even trying Chipotle considering that its generally "fast food." I ordered a burrito with brown rice, chicken,hot sauce and the works and it actually was yummy. I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients and I came hungry, but left happy. I give them a B because I've had some of the best Mex food ever, but I would certainly eat there again!
Shawnee P.
Tyrone, PA
Chipotle has a great selection of food. I usually order a chicken quesadilla when I go for dinner. The food is always fresh, service is prompt, and people are, friendly. They are a great choice if you are gluten sensitive as well. You can order a bowl which comes with enough food to feed two people.
Olivia L.
We just currently got a Chipotle near my home and I love to grab their food when I am close to it. It is a quick and taste food fix. I wish it was closer to me, because I know I would eat it even more often. My only gripe is that they do not have very much option. I know they are limited to their Mexican theme, but I feel like they could easily add more vegetable or rice options along with other options as well.
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
I'm a super picky eater and I typically won't try new foods, I can eat the same thing night after night. This past Saturday I was hanging with a friend and we were trying to decide what to eat, she suggested Chipotle. My first reaction was, there's no way in hell I'm eating this crap. She finally convinced me to try it and I loved it. I loved it so much that I picked my son up a few hours later and went back to Chipotle.
Brooke P.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love Chipotle. Like seriously love. The burritos? Barbacoa every time!!! And the chips with the salsa, the salsa having a unique smokey flavor? And when I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes, I was able to switch out my burrito for a burrito-inspired salad and it was pure heaven. But the biggest thing I think, beyond the food, is how Chipotle looks out for our health and our environment. They are a step ahead of all other restaurants and should be supported for all that they do!
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
Their veggie bowls are awesome! I love getting mine with extra corn salsa, extra sour cream, and extra cheese!!! Their cheap but you definitely get a healthy portion! I can never eat a whole bowl for dinner either! I usually save it for later that night for a midnight snack or the next day for lunch!
Christen M.
Denton, TX
Chipotle is awesome, especially in this age of burrito bars being a dime a dozen. The portions are always huge and well worth the price point. The range of salsas that actually have different spice levels is amazing and the ability to customize (I like to get a salad, but open faced with a tortilla) is super key, depending on my mood. Everything always tastes fresh, which is a far cry from most other Mexican food joints.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill