Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nikki B.
Glouster, OH
I live in a college town where Chipotle is a huge hype. Truthfully, I don't get it. To me their food is horrible. It tastes much better reheated in the microwave. I can make healthier better tasting food at home. The service however was great and I know the crappy food was not their fault. Well, it could have been but I won't hold that against them lol As much as people love Chipotle, it is not for me and I will never go back.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I believe most everyone has had the amazing experience of trying Chipotle. So, let me change your life forever. 1. Order a burrito bowel. 2. Get a tortilla on the side. What does this do? BOOM. You can mix/toss all of your favorites and pack it all in the tortilla the way you want! No more big bites of just sour cream or rice. Also, I love that they stick to local, fresh, simple, the way food is suppose to be, kind of food.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm half embarrassed to admit I just recently discovered chipotle! Needless to say I'm obsessed. The food if fresh and full of flavor. Bonus...you can order a margarita with your meal which are on point. I usually get a burrito and I love their cilantro lime rice. And when they say spicy, they mean spicy!
Sonia P.
Irvine, CA
The thing I love about Chipotle is how you can make it completely your own.
Want to indulge in every single topping, white rice, a giant tortilla, a side of delicious tortilla chips and other calorie-laden options? GO FOR IT.
Want to stay on the cleaner side, with a salad bowl, tofu, brown rice, and vegetables? GO FOR IT.
You can come up with any combination of mouthwatering mix-ins and I guarantee it will be Burrito Heaven.
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
I love mexican food and this is excellent. The options are great and food is made fresh. You order item by item what you are going to eat so if you want the calories low or carbs low thats what you can do. The daily cal count is up there to help guide you. The pricing is very good considering it is prepared start of day. No processed high in sodium ingredients and remember you choose!! I love the chips and guac but those are high in calories so its up to you! The atmosphere is very nice as well.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
It's not that often do you hear someone say that they work at a fast food place and still want to eat here. I love Chipotle! They have great food and they are fast. Working here is tough and I always to stay on my toes but I love it. There isn't much that goes on behind the scene except hard working employees preparing the food by hand. It is hard work working at Chipotle but I think that is why it is such a successful business.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
I absolutely love Chipotle. I go there probably at least once a week. Their burritos are amazing. The flavor of every ingredient is fantastic. Everything is so fresh, and just tastes better than other burrito places. The ordering process can be a bit overwhelming the first time you go there, but I've come to love it. It's great that you can see it being made right in front of you. I just can't recommend this restaurant enough!
Sarah B.
Branchburg, NJ
This is such a genuine place to get a great burrito or bowl AND some custom made chips and guac. The popularity of Chipotle sometimes makes the wait time unbearable HOWEVER there is an app for smartphones that lets you order your food so you don't have to wait in a line...just pick it up! I recommend this to anyone! Everything is fresh ingredient wise and you have your options of either staying closer on the healthy side or go all the way in splurging! Can be a bit pricey, but it's worth the money.
Teia J.
Frisco , TX
THE STEAK BOWL IS MY FAVORITE ADD SOME LETTUCE, CHEESE, PICO DE GALLO AND SQUEEZE SOME FRESH LEMON ON IT WITH SOME TORTILLA CHIPS.
I DON'T LIKE THE FRESH STEAK TO ME ITS NOT ALL THE WAY COOK BUT THEY SAYS IT COOKS IN THE HEATER TRAY WHICH I UNDERSTAND I JUST DON'T WANT THE STEAK BLEEDING ON MY RICE. SO IF YOU GO AND THE STEAK IS FRESH JUST MAKE SURE THE STEAK IS THE WAY YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO YOUR FOOD.
Roxanne B.
San Antonio, TX
I highly recommend the chicken and the cilantro lime rice in a burrito bowl. The chicken is wonderfully savory and the lime rice is the perfect accent. All ingredients always taste fresh. The only setback for me is the dining atmosphere. I don't even mind the cafeteria style walk thru to get your food but I don't care for the restaurant portion. For as nice as it looks on the outside its like a fast food sit down joint on the inside. I order mine to go. I give the food an 'A' by the inside a 'C-'.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill