Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
Chipotle definitely isn't a regular for me, but on Halloween this year, burritos were $2 if you came in costume. On top of that, if you entered their costume contest online, they sent you a coupon for BOGO burritos. My boyfriend and I came dressed as Bert and Mary Poppins, and we got the carnitas. Chipotle has huge portions and huge flavor. I ate half of my burrito there and had the other half for lunch the next day. It even tastes good cold!
Ashly K.
Van nuys, CA
Although, if you get a Burrito, you JUST get the Burrito, but it's definitely worth the price.
The burritos are super filling, and they make sure to stuff them with whatever you like!!
The only bad thing I can say is, they should cover their ingredients while they're not in use because bugs can get in them .-.
If I received anything Chipotle related from influenster, I would definitely be back to answer questions and give more reviews!!
Aaron C.
Westminster, CA
Chipotle is a prime example of TexMex or American Mexican food. It isn't authentic Mexican food! I hope people that come don't expect that.

Overall, I think the food is okay! I think Chipotle is a bit overrated. The chips & salsa/guacamole is good though! It's not my kind of thing. But It's definitely worth a try.
Whitney B.
Charlotte, NC
Chipotle recently put a new location in my area, so this was one of the first times I've been there. The price to me is quite reasonable. Everything, burrito, bowl etc. is about $6.70 or less. If you want to add Guacamole to a meal its $1.80 and if you want Guacamole w/Chips its $2.95. I thought this was kind of pricey, but considering they make their Guac fresh every day, I guess it’s worth it. I love the texture and taste of the rice, the tender steak and spicy corn. It’s a delicious, quick and affordable meal.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I really don't. My mom and I had this one time in Cleveland and I wasn't really impressed. The flavor wasn't mind blowing as people make it out to be. Yes everything was super fresh and the customer service was excellent. I probably won't eat here again on my own, but would go with my friends if they really wanted it.
Weimarlyn M.
Waipahu, HI
I am born and raised in Hawaii and so when I finally had the chance to go to a Chipotle (because all I hear is people talking about this place) I told myself that I should try it. When I did go, it was new and different for me. I am not really a fan of mexican places so I did not really enjoy the unique flavors in the food. I'm not sure if I chose the wrong food to eat, but I'll probably give it another chance when I go back to the mainland.
Becca I.
Moraga, CA
I avoided Chipotle for a long time due to cal count in burritos. After seeing a program on TV how they support sustainable foods and buy as much as possible from local farms that humanely raise animals I went back in. I now enjoy the salad bowls from time to time. Sometimes vegetarian, other times not. For those who have said not enough flavor- I'm guessing you didn't try any of the yummy toppings FULL of flavor such as cilantro rice, seasoned black beans or yummy salsas. Although Mexican food tastes vary regionally between states- I find Chipotle satisfies my desire for some smoky salsa like what I used to find in TX. Especially with the tortilla chips with a hint of lime. Yum.
Angel F.
I looooove this place. My favorite burrito bowl place to go to. Every time i'm craving something mexican, chipotle is my first choice. They have a lot of varieties to choose from which is great. You can order a burrito bowl, or plain burrito. The food is amazing. I love their hot sauce, the queso, and their guacamole. <3
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
Chipotle is a unique concept, and I love that many places are trying to be like it. The food is decent, but the wait is hardly ever worth it. I love their burritos (the barbacoa is the best), but I do prefer one of their competitors over them. Sometimes the food is cold, even though you can see them making your burritos fresh... but when you need something healthier than a greasy burger and fries, Chipotle is definitely a good option.
Mary D.
Bowie, MD
Even coming from Los Angeles, I can appreciated some good Americanized Mexican food. Chipotle's burritos and burrito bowls are filling, and the quality is pretty standard no matter which location I've visited. That said, when I have a choice between Chipotle and a taco truck: taco truck every time. That standard Chipotle chain quality also means that it tastes more mass-produced to me. And just not enough flavor for me. Nothing *wrong* with them, but there are so many better options in places like LA.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?