Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Who doesn't love Chipotle? I'm not a vegetarian, but I order their vegetarian burrito and it's amazing and you get free guacamole when you get a vegetarian. I think guac is almost $2 to add to any other burrito which I think is a bit much. They also started serving brown rice which I think makes their burritos even more amazing.
Aaron C.
Westminster, CA
Chipotle is a prime example of TexMex or American Mexican food. It isn't authentic Mexican food! I hope people that come don't expect that.

Overall, I think the food is okay! I think Chipotle is a bit overrated. The chips & salsa/guacamole is good though! It's not my kind of thing. But It's definitely worth a try.
Nicole B.
Grand Forks, ND
This restaurant sells the best burritos I have ever tasted. They are very large, so you get what you pay for (which, by the way, the cost is very low). The chips are also special, having a taste of lime in them and they complement any meal perfectly. As for drinks, they have it all: water, soda, and alcohol beverages. I've never heard a bad thing about Chipotle.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I really don't. My mom and I had this one time in Cleveland and I wasn't really impressed. The flavor wasn't mind blowing as people make it out to be. Yes everything was super fresh and the customer service was excellent. I probably won't eat here again on my own, but would go with my friends if they really wanted it.
Becca I.
Moraga, CA
I avoided Chipotle for a long time due to cal count in burritos. After seeing a program on TV how they support sustainable foods and buy as much as possible from local farms that humanely raise animals I went back in. I now enjoy the salad bowls from time to time. Sometimes vegetarian, other times not. For those who have said not enough flavor- I'm guessing you didn't try any of the yummy toppings FULL of flavor such as cilantro rice, seasoned black beans or yummy salsas. Although Mexican food tastes vary regionally between states- I find Chipotle satisfies my desire for some smoky salsa like what I used to find in TX. Especially with the tortilla chips with a hint of lime. Yum.
Nicole G.
Binghamton
We just got a Chipotle in our area and I was really excited to try it out! I was sadly disappointed! It was ok pricewise, until I was told it was an extra $2 for my guacamole. There just wasn't enough ingredients to put on. I would pick Moes over Chipotle for that reason. I am also not a fan of sitting at a table with strangers. I kind of felt like I was in school again at the lunchroom. Everything tasted good, but just not my cup of tea.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
I live in LA and still enjoy getting my Chipotle fix from time to time. My favorite is the burrito bowl, because I feel like it's a lighter option and it is so yummy. The ingredients always taste so fresh, and I like that you can pick and choose which ones you want. It's not the greatest Mexican food on the planet, obviously, but it's perfect for when you want a quick, reasonably priced meal that's not as unhealthy as burgers or pizza.
Wesley S.
Payson, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is so delicious and I love how customizable it is. It is always packed with long lines, but in my opinion it is worth every second of the wait. The portions are also huge so I'm always able to make two meals out of it. They also have the best tortilla chips.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
I have always LOVED Chipotle and have never had an issue here since I started eating their food a few years ago. You can watch them cook and prep the food, and so you know it's always fresh. On some occasions, I haven't liked how the guacamole (an example) has looked, so they went in the back and got a fresh batch.
Angelica J.
Sacramento, CA
This place is really delicious they offer a lot of choices to put in your burrito. the burritos are really big and you will be really full after you go there ,they also have choices of salad bowls or tacos and now they even serve tofu for vegetarian eaters. so its nice that they have many choices for every one.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?